The Fag Swag {14}

I groaned and sat up, rubbing my head. I looked around and my eyes widened a little. Where the hell was I? Why was everyone passed out? Why was there beer everywhere?

                “You’re up. Let’s go,” Molly said, coming over to me.

                And then it all came back to me. My eyes widened even more. Holy fuck. I had…well, I had had sex with Phillip Fucking Brooks.

                Well, I doubt Fucking was actually his middle name. But it should be after the way last night went down.

                “How did I get on the couch?” I asked, looking around in confusion. I was in Phil’s living room, although I was positive I had passed out on his bed.

                “Phil dragged your unconscious ass out here around three in the morning. He put you on the couch and went off looking for Angel,” Molly said with a shrug. “I tried to get you up so we could leave, but you were gone. I stayed with you all night to make sure you didn’t drown in your own puke or anything.”

                “You are an incredible best friend. Did I throw up?” I asked, slowly sitting up. My head hurt so god damn bad.

                Molly shook her head. “No. You choked a couple of times, but never actually threw up,” she said, holding her hand out to me.

                I took it and she pulled me to my feet. I waited for the world to stop spinning before following her out to Phil’s kitchen.

                “Where’s Phil?” I asked, looking around. A few kids were up and whispering, but most were unconscious.

                Molly shrugged. “He looked pretty wrecked himself. I was actually afraid he was going to drop you when I saw him. But he got you to the couch, found Angel, and I think he ended up passing out in the basement.”

                I looked down to make sure I was actually wearing closed and relaxed. I was back in my own clothes. Phil must have redressed me before he dragged me out to the couch.

                “So what happened last night?” Molly asked, raising an eyebrow at me. She had a knowing look in her eyes, though.

                “I had sex with Phil,” I said with a sigh. I groaned and shook my head. “Molly, I was so drunk last night when it happened. I’m really surprised I even remember it,” I said miserably.

                “Nick, calm down. You’ve had drunk fucks before. It probably meant nothing,” Molly said, patting me on the back.

                “But Molly, I really liked having sex with Phil!” I cried and winced at the pain in my head. I dropped my voice before speaking again. “And we’ve been…I don’t even know. He’s been flirting with me. I don’t know where we’re at. But if he finds out I’m not actually this tough, mean guy, he’s going to kill me. And Kenneth will out me to him. And…I’m starting to fall for him Molly.”

                “Nick, you can’t,” Molly moaned. “That was not part of the plan. If Phil has feelings for you, he has feelings for the tough you. The fake you. That’s not safe, Nick! If he finds out you’ve been tricking him this whole time, you’re fucked!”

                “I hate this,” I whined. I looked down at myself and sighed. “Can we shower at your house? And can I borrow clothes?”