The Fag Swag [boyxboy]

“Are you breaking up with me?” I asked, frowning.

                Nolan bit his lip nervously and nodded. “Yes. I am. But it’s not for the reasons you think it is Nick! I swear!” he cried desperately.

                I laughed bitterly. “Nolan, I’m not stupid. Your ex boyfriend moved back to town. You told me that you two only broke up because he moved away.”

                Nolan shifted uncomfortably. “I’m really sorry Nick. I did like you a lot. I’m just in love with him,” he squeaked out, looking at his feet nervously.

                I sighed and shook my head. “Whatever Nolan. I hope he likes my aftertaste,” I growled.

                Nolan winced and shrank down guiltily. I sighed again and ran a hand through my hair before wrapping my arms around Nolan.

                “I’m sorry. That was really mean of me.” I released him and straightened up, gently stroking his cheek. “Good luck Nolan. He’s lucky to have your heart,” I said with a small smile. I kissed his forehead before motioning at my door.

                “Now go on. Get out of here. You’ve got a boyfriend waiting for you. He better be good to you Nolan. You deserve it. Good luck,” I said, hearing the tint of sadness in my voice.

                “I really am sorry Nick. You’re a great guy. You’ll find someone who’ll treat you so much better than I ever could. If it’s possible for us to stay friends, or even just talk every once in a while, I’d really like that,” he said quietly.

                I nodded. “I have a cell phone and you have my number. Text me and let me know how everything with your boyfriend goes. Bye Nolan,” I said.

                He gave me a look that was a mix of guilt, gratefulness, and sorrow before hurrying out of my bedroom without another word. I listened to my front door shut a minute later before groaning and falling back on my bed.

                “There’s something wrong with me. Other than the fact that I am now talking to my ceiling,” I said miserably.

                My phone vibrated under my ass and I pouted. “Thank you phone. You always know how to treat a single man,” I grumbled as I grabbed it and flipped it open.

                From: Molly

                Meet me at the park boo<3

                I jumped up and shoved my phone in my pocket. I pulled my shoes on and left my house, making my way to the park. It took me about ten minutes to walk there, but I instantly spotted Molly sitting on one of the six swings.

                I went over there and smirked at her. She smirked right back and pat the empty swing next to her.

                “Nicky! Do you have crackers?” she called as I neared her.

                I shook my head and sighed dramatically. “Nah Molly. We be crackalackin,” I said miserably. Molly gasped in horror. “We be crackalackin Nicky? OH GOD WHY?”

                We both chuckled as I sat down on the swing next to her. “So what’s up Molly?” I asked, digging the toe of my Chucks into the sand.

                “My Nick-Just-Got-Dumped senses were tingling. Either that, or I had gas.”

                “I think it was gas.”