The Fag Swag {23}

A.N.- The picture is part of a conversation I had with a friend (I'm Jen), and it kind of influenced this chapter xD Also, don't take any offence to it. It was just us being stupid and fucking around ;p 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                We went out and over to the table. Angel stared at us in shock, but Molly didn’t seem at all surprised.

                Phil and I sat down together and Phil kissed me before turning to his food and starting to eat. Molly jumped up and ripped me away from Phil, dragging me away and out of earshot.

                “I knew you could stand up for yourself,” she said with a smile. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I sighed and hugged her back.

                “I feel awful for it,” I admitted.

                “But you’d feel even more awful if you were still being pushed around by Kenneth. Still, that was one of the best things I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Nick Bradley called someone fucknuts!”

                I blushed. “Oh my lanta I did call him fucknuts,” I moaned, realizing what I had said to Kenneth. “I was so angry. I wasn’t even paying attention to what I was saying!”

                “And now you’re dating Phil,” Molly went on, as if I hadn’t spoken.

                I blushed harder and nodded. “Yea. And I’m going to be honest with him. Well, this weekend I’ll be honest with him,” I said.

                “I love you Nicholas Nathan Bradley,” Molly said and hugged me again.

                We went back over to the lunch table and I sat next to Phil. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek, smiling a little.

                “Want to hang out afterschool?” I asked and he nodded.

                I kissed him as the bell rang and we stood up together. He walked me to class and kissed me before heading off.

                When the end of the day came, Phil met me at my locker. I greeted him with a kiss, beyond thrilled to be with him.

                “My mom’s going to be really weird, by the way,” I warned with an annoyed sigh.

                “I can handle it,” he said with a shrug, taking my hand in his and pulling me towards the buses.

                We got on my bus and got off at my house. I led Phil inside and he pet Cujo as the dog barked and ran around us in excitement.

                I led Phil upstairs, holding his hand. My mom peeked her head out of the kitchen. Her eyes locked on our hands and widened.

                “Nicky! Do you have another boyfriend?” she asked in shock.

                I face palmed myself as Phil coughed to disguise a laugh. “Yes mother,” I growled. “I have another boyfriend.”

                Before she could say anything, I dragged Phil into my bedroom. I shut the door and pulled him over to my bed, shaking my head.

                “My mom,” I groaned.

                I snapped my mouth shut, realizing I had nothing to complain about. Sure, my mom was crazy, but she would never hurt me like Phil’s mom hurt him.