The Fag Swag {2}

Everybody’s looking for some love, but they don’t know how to let it all hang out. And that’s why they’re solo, solo, solo. Don’t wanna be solo, solo, solo. Don’t wanna be so-

                “Awake! I don’t wanna be awake!” I whined as I smacked my iPod off of my iHome.

                I sat up slowly and groaned before rubbing my eyes. “Note to self: Change morning wake up song. Too sexual. Other note to self: Stop talking to self. Too creepy.”

                I crawled out of bed and went to my bathroom. I showered quickly before brushing my teeth and heading back to my bedroom, towel around my waist.

                I let the towel drop to the floor once I had shut my bedroom door. I dug around until I found some clothes. I got dressed and fixed my hair in the mirror before slinging my bag over my shoulder and leaving my bedroom.

                “Good morning Cujo,” I greeted my dog as he got up and padded over to me. I knelt down to put on my shoes, and Cujo decided he wanted to lick the hell out of my face.

                “Cuje! Gross. I just showered,” I whined, gently pushing his head away. He barked and panted, his tongue hanging out of his mouth happily.

                I stood up and went outside, Cujo following me. I rubbed behind his ear as the bus started coming towards my house.

                “Bye Cujo,” I said and began to walk towards the bus as it stopped in front of my driveway.

                Cujo barked and I spun around. He ran at me and jumped up, slamming his front paws down on my shoulders and then wrapping them around my neck, nearly knocking me over and barking again.

                “Jeez boy, I love you too!” I said once I had regained my balance. I pulled away from his “hug” and smiled lightly before turning and heading to the bus.

                “Quite an excited dog,” my bus driver, George, said with a slight laugh.

                “Yep. I just love having a full grown husky trying to hug me,” I said, rolling my eyes and taking my seat as the bus started to move again.

                I got off when we arrived at the school and made my way inside. Hm. Maybe I could avoid Molly all day and then never have to go through with her pla-

                “NICKY!”

                Aw shit.

                Molly tackled me playfully, hugging me. I hit the wall, which was the only thing that kept me from falling, and hugged her back.

                “Hi Molly,” I said with a sigh.

                “I knew you would try to avoid me today,” she giggled.

                I forced a smile. “Now why would I try to do that?”

                “You’re a terrible liar Nick Bradley,” Molly said, raising an eyebrow. I sighed and she smiled brightly. “But don’t worry! I came up with a plan, thought it through, and will present it to you during lunch, kind sir!”

                “Is it too late to get out of this?” I asked miserably.

                Molly nodded and pat me on the head. “Yes it is. But don’t worry Nicky! I’ve got you covered,” she said brightly as the bell exploded.