The Fag Swag {12}

He stepped up to me and grinned. My eyes drank in his attractive appearance, and I mentally shot myself. Oh, this so was not going to end well.

                “Hey Nick! Who’s your friend?” he asked pleasantly.

                “Kenneth,” I said flatly. “Go away. I’m talking.”

                I really, really hoped I wasn’t sweating or anything. I was so damn nervous. Kenneth was going to ruin this for me. What the hell was he doing back here? HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE FREAKING MOVED.

                Kenneth laughed. “Jeez Nick. Chill out.” He raised his hands innocently. “I get it. I’m out. I’ll leave you and your, uh, friend to talk.” He turned to leave and paused, turning back to face me. “By the way Nick, you’re still as attractive as I remember,” he said with a wink, laughing to himself before walking away.

                “Who was that?” Phil asked.

                “None of your business,” I said sarcastically.

                Phil grabbed my shirt and pulled me up close. Oh my lanta. His mood swings were giving me ojida.

                “When I ask you a question, you answer,” he hissed.

                “Kenneth Domizio,” I said automatically.

                Phil slowly released my shirt and nodded in approval that I had answered him. “One of the ones you ‘got around’ with?” he guessed. I nodded reluctantly.

                The bell rang and I jumped in surprise again. Phil smirked at me. “I’ll see you at lunch Nick,” he said, gently kissing me before strolling away.

                I stared after him and let out a slight groan. “Fuck. My. Life,” I muttered, shaking my head before making my way to first period.

                I sat down next to Molly and poked her shoulder. She turned to face me curiously and I gave her a pleasant smile.

                “Molly baby, mind telling me…WHAT THE FUCK IS KENNETH DOING BACK HERE?!”

                She winced and rolled her eyes. “Jeez Nick, say it a little louder. I don’t think the astronauts in space heard you!” she snapped, slapping a hand over my mouth and glaring at me.

                She slowly pulled her hand away from my mouth. “Now, if you hadn’t freaking hung up on me the other night, you would’ve known,” she said simply. “I had heard it as a rumor, and decided that before I freaked you out with the news, I should make sure it was true. I guess it is.” She shrugged.

                “Molly, you know how Kenneth Domizio is. He’s going to ruin everything and get me killed by Phil,” I hissed.

                “Hey, you dated him,” Molly said with another shrug.

                “And what a mistake that was,” I said and smacked my head against the desk. “Maybe he’s not completely obsessed with me anymore.” I looked up hopefully but frowned when I saw Molly’s expression.

                “Nick, I hate to break it to you, but I’m pretty sure Kenneth is still freakishly obsessed with you. Remember how he used to text threats to Nolan when he found out you guys were dating?” She raised an eyebrow at me. “Kenneth is a creepy kid. Obviously he’s still obsessed with you. Hey, what’s going on between you and Phil anyways?”