Chapter17

The man had her pinned up against a tree.  "A demon bowing to a human! What a disgrace!" The man hissed.
Inukimi's eyes were wide in shock as she struggled against the mans hold.

She looked up at him with hatred in her eyes. 

The man flinched seeing the look in her eyes, it hurt. *Good.* She thought coldly feeling the pain come from him. 

She took this to her advantage and pushed him away from her. She turned and stormed away going back over to the group knowing he wouldn't try anything when they could see what was happening.
*How dare he! What a Hippocrate!  Bow down to humans ugh!* She thought bitterly as she stalked over to the group.

Kakashi looked over at her suspiciously and curiously.
Inukimi glared at him warningly, making Kakashi look away quickly.

Akiko sighed as she watched the short interaction between Kakashi and Inukimi. She looked up at the tree she was climbing and see her mark at the top of the tree.  She kicked the stump of the tree in frustration and walked off.

Kakashi and Inukimi looked over at where Akiko was training to see her gone. They glared at each other for a brief moment before continuing watching the others train. They both wondered where she was at but Inukimi had the worst feeling as she thought about who she had just encountered.

(Akiko POV)

As I walked farther into the forest, away from everyone else, I felt someone following me. I speed up a little and feel them still following me. I start jogging until I full out sprint to try and get away from whoever is following me.

I stop suddenly and wail my arms above my ahead, anime crying. "Why are you following me?!" I cry out. I can practically feel their sweat drop.

A figure stepped out of the trees in front of me. I could tell it was a man from their build. He was wearing a black long sleeved shirt and a black pair of pants with black shoes. He was wearing a black and red mask that looked kinda creepy.

"Why would she bow down to you?" He asks curiously.

I, totally oblivious to what he said, ignore him and cover my mouth with my hands. "You look like the ninja version of the grim reaper!" I yell pointing an accusing finger at him.

He sweat drops and continues to stare at me. "Who are you?" He asks.

I huff and cross my arms across my chest. "I'm not supposed to give out that information to people." I say.

"How old are you?" He asks skeptically.

I gasp in shock and fear. "Are you trying to rape me?!" I yell.

He sweat drops again before waving his hands in front of him dismissivly. "No no! Of course not! I would-" he starts but I cut him off.

"RAPE! SOMEBODY HELP! RAPE!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Dad, Sasuke, and Naruto appeared surrounding me protectively. 

Inukimi walked out into sight and stopped beside the man. She hit him hard with a frying pan to the head and walked on over to me tossing the frying pan in the air and catching it by the handle as if it was a baseball. "Ignore him mistress he is just a mutt." Inukimi said smoothly.

The man gave an indignant squawk. "Oh yeah then what are you!" He exclaimed. Inukimi sent a glare towards the man making him shiver. "Must be that time." The man muttered. 

I tilt my head confused. "What time?" I asked not noticing how angyer Inukimi was getting.

Dad looked as if he would rather be any where else than there, however he was glad it wasn't him on the receiving side of Inukimis anger.