Chapter 4

Akiko POV

I wake up at 5 again. I look over at the sleeping Kiba. "Kiba, I'm going to the academy okay?" I say. No answer.

*poke, poke, poke, poke, poke* he grabs my hand. "Would you stop poking me?" he asks tiredly.

"How else am I supposed to wake you?"

"What do you want?" he asks.

"I was just letting you know that I'm going to the academy." I say. He sighs and nods his head and falls back asleep.

I walk out of his room and out the door. I found out that this smaller village in the bigger village is called a compound. I walk out of the compound and onto the dark streets of Konoha.

I get to the academy and head to my class. I sit in my seat and wait for someone to come in. An hour later, Sasuke came in and sat down next to me. "Do you always get here early?" he asks.

"Yes. Wake at 5." I say nodding my head.

"When do you get here?" he asks.

"No long after." I said. We stayed in silence for a while until everyone started to come into the classroom.

Iruka came in with a clipboard in hand. "Alright class, you will be taking the test to become a gennin. All you have to do is create three shadow clones and you pass." Iruka explained. "Okay when I call your name, come to the classroom next door. First up is..." and I stopped listening as he called kids to the next room.

I looked over at Sasuke looking at me. "What?" I ask.

"Hn." he says and looks away. I look over to see a bunch of girls glaring at me. I flinch when I hear screaming come from right beside me. "Move it woolfie! I want to sit next to Sasuke!" pinkie yelled.

I looked at her with a confused look. "Wool-fie?" I ask.

"Yes! Now move!" she yells as she pushed me out of my seat and I fell on the ground with a loud thud. You could hear a load crack as I land on my wrist bending it back the wrong way.

I whimper as I sit up looking at my broken wrist. "Akiko!" I heard Kiba yell. I look up to see him running towards me. "Akiko are you okay?" Kiba asks frantically.

I look down at my hand and then back up at Kiba. I give him a toothy smile. "I okay Kiba. Menma did lot stuff that hurt, but now I okay and no feel lots pain. It tingle." I said. 'Wow, that was the longest thing I said in English so far.' I thought proud of myself.

Kiba looked a little mad before helping me back to my feet. I smiled and walked back with him and sat next to him. I just noticed that everyone was watching me skeptically. I shrugged it off and started to try and put my wrist back in place.

(Hokage POV)

"Is that Sasuke Uchiha? The suviver of the Uchiha massacre?" one of the chunins asked.

"Yes." I said but I was watching as Akiko was talking to Sasuke.

"Move it woolfie! I want to sit next to Sasuke!" a girl with pink hair yelled at Akiko as she flinched from the sudden loudness.

She looked at the girl confused. "Wool-fie?" she asked.

"Yes! Now move!" the pink haired girl yelled as she pushed Akiko to the floor and we all heard a loud crack as her small body hit the floor.

She sits up and stares at her now broken wrist. A lot of the chunins and jounins hiss as they see it. I glared at the ball and at the pink haired girl for being so obsessed with a boy, that she hurt a fellow comrade.