Longing

Donte's POV

    The hotel we were at was cool and all but I needed Shorty like I needed air.

    Ronno had already left, leaving us with a ton of money to last a while if we ain't plan on splurging on shit. I was quite cranky. Rich was ready to pop off on Boss cause of some disagreement when we had to be worrying about what the fuck just happened.

    There wasn't no time to grieve and feel depressed. We had to make some moves. And that started with our next connect who lived back in Mechanicsville.

    He was cool and all. Had our money when we wanted it. Was on lock with that dope. His name was Carson. Nigga was probably waiting for the call to meet up somewhere.

    "Nigga, shut the hell up! Are y'all some married couple?" I snapped, pulling the curtains closed and flopping onto the hotel bed. I buried my face in my hands. Oh, Shorty.

    I needed the kitty, hint hint.

    "Nah, Rich think Lebron suck!"

    I stared at the both of these idiots. "For real? For real? Lebron ain't gone get us outta jail when we get our asses busted cause some nigga smelled dead bodies while walking past!" Story of my life...

    Boss sighed and sat down in a chair. "You right. What we gotta do?"

    "I don't know. I don't fuckin' know. This shit all wracked out and I should've saw Angelo's ass coming from two miles away."

    "People make mistakes, yo." Boss said. I lost my temper. I was angry and nobody was making it better.

    I jumped up and lunged at Boss, swinging saying cuss words. I felt a pair of hands try to yank me off but I was already doing my damage.

   This ass-beating was almost about to come close to Patrick's ass-beating.

    Finally, Rich pulled me off and tossed me on the bed. I stumbled and shook my head. "I lost everybody I ever loved or respected." I muttered. Boss's chest was heaving up and down and he was glaring with genuine hatred. His face was sweaty and bloody, all thanks to me.

"You got us." Rich said.

"Nah nigga, I got me." And with that, I walked out.