Unofficial Fugitive

Donte's POV

    We were on our way. Nothing could stop us now. Shorty flashed through my mind and I tried to push her away. She was out of the picture so why did I keep finding myself thinking about the girl?

    I sighed and took a deep breath.

    "You coo', yo?" Rich snapped. I knew he didn't mean to sound harsh, that the adrenaline was still pumping but that didn't stop me from telling him shut the fuck and drive.

    "Chill dude, a'ight?" Boss was calm through it all. He'd always been that way.

    I would've been calm too since I knew we had another place set up in Dunwoody just like the Trap. We had places all over the the state and surrounding states too, trying to make it all throughout the U.S.

    Day quickly turned to night and we were well out of Mechanicsville. Boss had called Ronno, the guy who we set up a business deal with at the chicken joint.

    Ronno was to meet us in Dunwoody at the Trap with our money because we definitely needed that shit quickly. But that meant that we'd have to give him a huge chunk of coke that was in our car and at the Trap.

    And that meant that my connect who was working the fields in Columbia, Carlos Rodriquez would have to speed up the process to keep the money rolling in.

    I needed money if I was gonna sustain a decent life. And I needed Shorty, no matter how much I denied myself.