Chapter 30

Happy chapter 30 ((:

Song for the chapter:

Sam smith // Stay With Me

"Harry, before you start screaming can we just talk? Please," my mum pleads. She looks like she aged ten years since the last time I've seen her. To think I'm the reason behind all her stress sends a painful shock through me.

"Mum, can we not do this right now," my tone sounding cold despite my best efforts to sound the complete opposite. Yes, I'm still beyond fucking pissed and I didn't realize how pissed I actually still am until now. I don't want to be mad anymore, I came out here to try and cleanse my mind, and find myself again. But I feel like I'm back to square one.

My mom opens her mouth to speak but closes is as her face turns to one of shock, recovering quickly. It took me a while to realize her shocked expression wasn't aimed at me but at the equally as shock Melody that stands a few feet behind me.

"Harry! You have a girlfriend!?" She almost screams completely forgetting why she's here. "I don't have a girlfriend," I snap.

She pushes past me and walks over to Melody that's flushed a deep crimson. "Oh, my goodness. You're absolutely beautiful!" She compliments Melody. Melody's face turns a deeper shade of red. She smiles politely back at her. I rush over to her putting my hand on her waist pulling her into me.

"Mum, stop. You didn't come her to compliment my girlfriend."

I hear Melody gasp beside me as I too realize what I said. "I thought you didn't have a girlfriend," my mom smirks. "I didn't mean th-that I- it's complicated for Christ sakes! cut the shit mum."

She sighs. Melody stands on her tippy toes so that her mouth is in level with my ear. "Good luck," she whispers in my ear and then pecks my cheek she runs her hand that was momentarily placed on my shoulder down my arm capturing my hand in her two and gives it a gentle squeeze as she stands flat footed on the ground. She smiles sweetly at me and then my mother muttering an excuse me as she exits the room.

I close my eyes bathing in her scent, trying to stay in moment. I still feel her lips on my cheek and her hand gliding across my skin. The goosebumps are still evident from her touch. I inhale a shaky breath as I reopen my eyes deciding to now face the women in front of me.

"Harry, you haven't called since you left. It's almost been two years. Do you know how much it hurts to know your own son turned his back on you? To know your own son hates you? We were so, so close Harry. I don't understand how you can not speak to your own parents for almost two years? Your one or two text every six months doesn't cut it. Me and your father have apologized! He made a mistake, we know that. We regret it- keeping that from you for so long, we should've told you, Harry we're so, sorry."

The hurt in her voice and pain behind her eyes is evident. "Damn right you should've told me! I lost myself in the midst of this shit! You don't understand how much I was affected my this! I lost everything! I'm sorry I haven't called but the reason I left you guys back in London was because I needed a break! From anything that connected me back to that hell-hole!"

"We're your parents Harry!"

"Not according to the adoption papers."

I knew, as soon as the words fell from my mouth, as soon as her eyes widen in surprise and her face sunk in despondent. I knew I hit a lot of nerves. Her eyes gloss over, tears brim her eyes before falling down her cheeks.

"Harry," she shakes her head composing herself. Instead of continuing she walks by me back to the door. "I'm out here until tomorrow evening," she glances at me one last time before exiting out of my flat. I run my hands over my face continuing up to my hair aggressively pulling at my roots.

"Dammit!" I scream. Melody's arms are wrapped around me tightly in seconds hugging me from the back. I instantly relax and my heart rate goes crazy. I sigh. "Id give anything to have my mom here, with me, right now," her voice so gentle, laced with an emotion I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe grief? Sadness?

My heart clenches for her. "I'm going to take a nap," I reply gently not wanting to get into that right Now. Even though it's nearly 11:00 a.m I'm drained and want nothing but to lie in my bed and forget about this last twenty minutes. "Can you lay with me? Please?" I ask almost desperate. I need her touch right now. She agrees almost immediately causing me to to smile.

"Why'd you freak out when I called you my girlfriend? am I really that bad?w I ask, jokinglywhen we turn into the hallway. She flushes, shaking her head.

"So if I asked you to be my girlfriend right here, right now what would be your answer?"

We're stopped in front of my bedroom door. She plays with her knotted fingers and shrugs. Calling Melody my girlfriend almost felt natural, yes I have feelings for her but a title is not necessarily necessary. Yes it felt good calling her my girlfriend, an official tittle. But just being with her is enough. But I ask anyway.

"Melody Lynn Reed, will you be my girlfriend?"

Her head shoots up, now meeting my gaze. Her eyes carry so many emotions at once. "Harry, I-I," I cut her off once again by sealing my lips to hers.

If this room was be burning I wouldn't even notice.

When we kiss, touch, are in the same room the whole world falls apart and it's just us. The turmoil that happened twenty minutes ago was soon vanished and replaced by Melody . My stomach is doing all kind of flip-flops as our lips moves together. I pull away, breathless and stare into her warm chocolate eyes.

"We don't need a tittle," I breathe, she smiles.

***
{{not edited}}

AKSHAHAHSH hi hi hi omg I miss you guys!!

Okay so I have a bit of a problem. I'm really busy the rest of this week. I have to work From 10-7 and I go to Vegas thur-sun {IM GOING TO GO SEE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SO EXCITED}} and I start school Monday soooo with that being said I'll try my hardest to update on Monday!

I think I'm going to vlog the trip and stuff bc.. Idk why not

On a brighter note, i love you and I hope you're enjoying life you should be. I love love love when you guys tell me I've helped you in any way, like helping you get a better outlook on life, or just anything really. It means the world and more to me!

Okay I'll stop being a sap, goodnight my beautiful roses, shine bright, stay beautiful

Oh I have edits that I'll start posting on every chapter I just always forget! Thank you again for everyone who's made an edit.

If you do want to make one {{greatly appreciated}} send it to my instagram or twitter!

They're both @ Mxkhala

VOTE. COMMENT. SMILE.