Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V

As I stand there staring at her bloody arms and bloody blade on the sink. I'm in complete shock and disappointment.

"I, H-Harry" she begins to speak.

I put my hand up to silence her. I can't talk to her nor do I want to hear her speak right now.

"No melody! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" I shout.

I'm beyond pissed.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?" I yell.

"God, Melody." I say whilst running my fingers throughout my hair pulling aggressively at my roots.

She's standing a couple of feet away from me, with her head down fiddling with her fingers, Blood dripping down her arms.

The cuts are pretty deep considering the amount of blood on the floor. I feel bad for screaming at her. I just lost it.Maybe I can try and understand why the hell she would do this to herself if she just talked to me.

"Look I'm sorry, I just don't understand." I say trailing off at the end.

I look back up at Melody and she's quietly sobbing into her hands with
Her body slightly shaking.
I cautiously take small steps toward her. I lightly grab a hold of her forearm bringing her palms away from her pale reddened tearstained face. I'm thankful that she doesn't move away from my touch like she always does. Her hands are now down to her side, her face is now turned to the side avoiding my gaze I raise my hand up to her chin, forcing her to look at me.

Her eyes are red and puffy from crying, All I can see is so much pain and hopelessness when I look at her.
I inhaled and exhaled deeply trying to control my anger. I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose taking steady breaths. As soon as I feel that I can talk to her, without screaming I finally speak.

"Lets get you cleaned up."

She nods.

I get the first-aid kit from under the sink. I place the kit on the sink and began to wash all of the blood off of her left arm, then I move to her right arm. She flinches as soon as the cold water hits her wounds.

"Sorry." I say.

She doesn't respond. I keep washing off the blood, applying pressure to the cuts attempting to stop some of the bleeding. As soon as both of her arms were cleaned off I began to rap them in bandages.

"All done." I say when I'm finally finished.

"Thank you" she says looking up at me.

"I-I'm sorry" she speaks again in a lifeless tone.
I nod.

I'm still extremely pissed. I'm trying my best to push my anger back because I don't know anything about her or the reasons behind her actions. I just wish she would talk to me. I still haven't brought up the day I saw her all bruised and cut up being rushed to the hospital, I doubt she'll tell me what happened that day anyways. I know we don't know each other that much, hell we don't know each other at all but i just caught her slitting her fucking wrist in my bathroom I think I deserve some kind of answers.

"Why don't you go back an get some rest, while I clean up this mess."
I say referring to the blood on the floor and the remains of the paper from the bandages.
She nods and makes her way over to the door.

***

As soon as I'm done cleaning the mess in the bathroom I throw the towels I used away. The blood stains would have been nearly impossible to get out, It was easier to just toss them.