Chapter 21

Song for the chapter:

BANKS // Bedroom Wall

Harry's P.O.V

"You're beautiful."

As the words leave my mouth her checks become a darker shade of pink causing me to smirk.

I open my mouth to tease her but my phone vibrates in my pocket stopping me. I pull it out and see Louis's name flash across my screen. I slide it answering it bringing it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey mate, I'm having a party at my place tonight and you're coming."

"No, I'm not."

"Awh mate why not? Because your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend." I snap.

"Kidding, Haz, kidding. Bring her along!"

"Hell no!"

"Why not?" He presses.

"Because I fucking said so."

"I think the lady can speak for herself. Put me on speaker and I'll ask her myself." I scoff. "Good luck with that." I put him on speaker because I know Melody wouldn't agree to ever come to a party.

"Hey Melody, how would you feel about coming to my party tonight?"

"Yeah, sure." She answers almost immediately. My eyes go wide looking at her but her eyes are trained on the phone.

"Melody you don't have to go." I assure her quietly.

"Stop trying to talk her out of it Harry! See you both tonight." And the line goes dead.

Two hours later I'm standing by the front door waiting for Melody.

"Hey Mel, are yo-," I stop when I hear heels clicking against my tile floors. Melody emerges from the hallway. Holy fuck. She's wearing that black dress from the dressing room, her hair is loosely curled, her lips are painted the same red as her shoes she has little accessories scattered all over. Not too much, but defiantly enough. I realize I've been staring at her with my mouth practically on the floor. I awkwardly cough tearing my gaze from her.

"You look incredible."
She gives me a soft smile.

Twenty minutes later we're walking up to Louis's house. There's at least fifty people scattered outside. The music can easily be heard outside the house. Shit, it could be easily heard from down the block.

"Stay close to me," I yell to Melody trying to be heard over the music. As we step inside the house. I grab Melody's hand. The all too familiar smell of cheep liquor, weed, and sweat invade my senses. I weave us through sweaty hormone crazed teenagers until we find a place that isn't so crowded which surprisingly happened to be kitchen.

The guys we're also in the kitchen as well. "Look who finally showed up," Louis grin putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah" I let a little grin pull on my lips too. I turn to Melody to see her already looking at me. My grin grows wider "Staring again, Melody?" I ask teasingly.

"No." She says quietly. "I'm just kidding babe, stare all you want." She rolls her eyes and I laugh. I turn back to the guys and they're all staring at me already. "What?" I snap. They all shake their heads grinning turning away from me.

"Louis got psychic to come to the party. She's sick! She told me a whole bunch of shit that she couldn't of known. You guys should go check her out!" Niall says sipping from his drink.