Chapter 13

GUYS I MADE A TRAILER FOR THIS STORY AND I ACTUALLY THINK ITS KINDA GOOD.
YOU CAN FIND IT ON YOUTUBE! JUST TYPE IN "CRAIIIG MAKHALA"

Songs for the chapter:

Justin Bieber // One life

Demi Lovato // Nightingale

"Mel, I want you to sleep in my bed tonight," I say, Her eyes widen.

"No, I mean not with me i'll sleep on the couch. " I clarify. "I just want you to be comfortable, you've had a long day, to say the least" I chuckle lightly toward the end even though nothing about today was a laughing matter. I was just trying to clear some of the thick tension that suffocated us since our almost kiss. It was stupid of me to try to kiss her but honestly I didn't realize what was happening until she asked about the pizza then I snapped out of whatever haze I was in and saw that I was inching into her.

I can tell she wants to deny my offer but she also knows I won't let her deny it so instead of arguing with me about it, she simply nods.

"Thank you," she whispers.

"No problem, " I reassure her with a warm smile.

She nods. The awkwardness is still clear in the air. After we left the room after my tickle-attack we silently ate the pizza and watched the Telly. We haven't really talked about the events of tonight: Her suicide attempt, or the our episode in the room. I want to talk to her about everything. I want to know what drove her that low to make her even contemplate ending her own life. But I try to push the thoughts to the back of my mind, the only thing that matters right now is that she's still here. With me. I don't want to bring anything up tonight, I just want her to rest off the events from tonight.

"You should get some rest, Mel"
She nods getting up from her seat on the couch, I follow suit getting up also.

"Uh let me get you something to wear," I say quickly before walking into the room to retrieve some sweats and a shirt. Returning back to Melody who is still standing awkwardly in front of the couch.

"Here," I say handing her the clothes.
She takes them flashing me an appreciative grin.

Five minutes later she comes out the bathroom wearing the clothes I lent her. A smile spreads across my face at the sight. My sweats are super baggy and way to long for her, but she still manage to look incredibly adorable. She catches me staring and shifts uncomfortably.

I shake my head, letting out a light chuckle and lead her into the bedroom.

"Make yourself at home," I say while she looks around, exploring the small room. She finally sits down onto the bed. I can tell she's extremely uncomfortable and doesn't know what to do. She keeps shifting her weight one side to the other. her gaze is locked on the floor and her legs rocking back and forth.

"Get in," I command walking to her. She obeys and slowly lifts the duvet getting in. I grab the end of the cover bring it over her tucking her in. I lean forward, moving some strands of hair stuck to her forehead lightly cupping her face pressing a long kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight Mel," I say quietly. Her eyes are closed, but soon flutter open at the sound of my voice. She nods closing her eyes once more.

I sigh before turning on my heel making my way to the door. I flick off the light on my way out.

"Harry," I hear her small voice croak causing me to stop in my tracks turning my head back toward the bed.

"Yes?"

"C-can you stay? Please?" She asks almost desperate. I'm a little taken back by her request but respond quickly "Uh yeah, of course," I turn back over, walking to the chair on the far left corner of the room. I know she wouldn't want me to sleep in the bed with her so I settled into the seat having a perfect view of Melody laying down. Her hair sprawled against the pillow her eyes closed in a peaceful sleep.

***

OKAY DON'T HATE ME BC THIS CHAP IS LIKE SUPER SHORT! BUT I LITERALLY WROTE IT AT LUNCH AND IM SORRY ITS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT I'VE BEEN SO CAUGHT UP WITH ALL SCHOOL WORK!! ILL BE UPDATING AGAIN ON MONDAY! AND A LOT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

P.s do you guys like the new cover?

P.p.s WHO HAS READ THE DIVERGENT SERIES? IM ON ALLEGIANT AND HOLY SHIT!!

P.p.p.s again, I'm sorry and I love you and I'm trying to make the trailer viewable on mobile! But right now you can only look at it on the computer! Okay i love you I have to go do stupid bio worksheets. But Have a good weekend! Xx

P.p.p.p.s YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND ILY

P.p.p.p.p.s idk bye xx