FSBW XXXIX

Jero’s POV

They told us about what they got while they were escaping from the laboratory.  Juno, being the head of the group found the make-up kit turned into a secret message box sent by Jeca, the co-owner of Misery Aid Corporation. Her, being the second main man of the corporation we have been looking for a long period of time makes it hard for us to decide if we we’ll be going to trust her or not.

“Kung hindi natin susubukan, hindi natin malalaman.” Juno said.

“We should risk dahil kung hindi ay buhay ni Kean ang malalagay sa panganib kung mananatili lamang tayo dito at maghihintay na maghimala ang langit at ilaglag nalang si Kean dito sa HQ.” Josh added.

I nodded. They are right. Kung sanang hindi nasa alanganin ang buhay ni Keither, we can think of another way on how we can catch Macley.

“Form a group from delta who’ll get the map and the hacking codes for us.” I ordered. “I need skilled men. They should be able to work silently and there should be no civilians involved.”

“Roger that.” They said in unison. 

“If there is really a map and hacking codes, we’ll held a meeting in able to analyze the structure and get the important points of the building. We should be prepared this time because it is like going to the den of the lion.” I added. We should be careful with our moves because we’re still not sure if this mission isn’t a trap. 

“After we got the background of the building, we can now proceed to the groupings. On who will go first, who’ll lead and what actions we are going to make when we got the hold of the entrances. We should think of strategies on how we can enter the building without them noticing our first try.  Their main laboratory for sure have a lot of cameras and it isn’t easy not be noticed so we need to act quickly.” I said, giving them the ideas that might happen once we are there.

---

The men were able to find a box containing the blueprint of the main laboratory, the place where it is located and the hacking device as what Jeca said. We had it checked before holding a meeting which the main target is to make a plan on how we are going to enter the site.

“We only have three remaining invisible suits.” Announced by a member of the Charlie team who is assigned to prepare for the things that we need when we attack.

“Also, there is only one pair of specialized lenses that can see through walls.” Dagdag pa ng isa pa sa kanila.

“What?” I asked, unable to digest the fact that we lack of special weapons. 

“We only received limited number of those things since they are on the trial process of everything. The next schedule of delivery is August, next year.”

The fck. If only we are aware that we there’s nothing in that hide-out, we haven’t used those specialized materials. If only we are advised that those invisible suits can be used once! This is fcking frustrating!

“Since we have limited stocks, we will be choosing people who are deserving to wear those.” Jupiter said.

“Josh, Juno and Mercury will use the invisible suits.” I said.  “Jupiter and I will share to the remaining specialized specs.” I declared. They all know our capabilities so no one in the room disagreed.

---

After hours of analyzing, debating and finalizing the plan, we are now here inside the submarine. Yes, you read it right, we are riding a submarine since the main laboratory is hidden under the sea bed somewhere in the Philippine Coast.