Chapter 27

Jasmine began walking walking forward towards Meadow. Meadow's mouth dropped in surprise, and she let out a small cry. She backed up, scanning the room for anything she could use as defense.

"W-What are you doing, Jasmine?", she asks, getting an uneasy feeling in her stomach. Jasmine shook her head, sighing. This wouldn't be easy. This wouldn't be easy at all.

"I'm sorry, Meadow.. I'm doing what must be done", she says in a firm tone, wiping a small tear away. She didn't exactly have any weapons. She would have to do this by hand. She sighed in frustration as Meadow quickly steered out of the way. So this would have to be done the hard way, she thought.

"Please, Jasmine.. get away from me!", she cried, hopping onto the bed in desperation. She looked for an escape route. This was bad. They were home alone- Terry was at the supermarket. She picked up the closest and hardest thing she could find- a clock, and chucked it at Jasmine, who moved out of the way.

"Please don't make this harder than it already will be", Jasmine begs thorough a sigh, getting onto the bed. She jumped onto Meadow who struggled to get free, and reached for her neck, ready to strangle her to death. Just then they both heard a noise downstairs and a voice.

Terry was home.