Recap

Hey guys! 🎩

A lot of you have been saying that my story is confusing, and since I haven't updated in a while, you guys are forgetting the plot! 😵😵😵

So, the solution to that conflict is a RECAP! :D 💫

Okay, so basically:

Characters:

Jasmine Chambers-

Relationships: Sister of Mike Chambers, cousin of Meadow Chambers, girlfriend of Terry Winds, Friend and murderer of Adrian Greyins.

Role: Jasmine is being blackmailed by a girl about her age named Vivian. After a short fight, Jasmine finds out that there is a higher power- somebody is forcing Vivian to blackmail Jasmine. Jasmine has been forced to murder people when they enter the elevator of the fire tower. The reason is unknown.

Mike Chambers:

Relationships: Brother to Jasmine Chambers, cousin to Meadow Chambers, friend to Terry Winds.

Role: Jasmines older brother. Very protective, is forced to take a parent-type mature role.

Meadow Chambers:

Relationships: Cousin to Jasmine and Mike Chambers, friend to Terry Winds.

Role: Fights with Jasmine often, but is also a friend. Thinks of Mike as a brother of her own.

Vivian Smith:

Relationships: Blackmailer to Jasmime Chambers.

Role: Blackmails Jasmine Chambers to perform murder. Vivian is being forced to do so by a higher power.

Elevator:

Plot: Murders are occurring in a small Elevator in the small town known as downtown Aurora inside the main tourist attraction- the Fire Tower.

Jasmine's boyfriend, Terry Winds gets attacked and injured in the elevator. That gets her curious about the case.

She meets a boy named Adrian Greyins, who thinks she knows something about it- she is Terry's girlfriend, after all. He wants a key from her, which at first she doesn't have.

Together they find the key, and open the clock to the elevator. They realize that that's where the killer is entering the elevator- the clock.

The whole time Jasmine is uneasy- after all, she's the murderer. That's how she had the key. Adrian didn't realize it, though. Jasmine murders Adrian.

After a while, the story reveals a girl named Vivian Smith. You find out that Vivian was black mailing Jasmine (unknown reason so far), and that somebody's making Vivian do it. Vivian forces Jasmine to do the killings.

Currently, Jasmine is struggling on a conflict- should she go to the Elevator alone on Saturday night like she was asked to? Should she bring somebody? Should she go at all?

We are at the current point.

I hope that helped clear up most of the confusion, and if I confused you even more, I'm sorry! D::

I just wanna say thank you to everybody who is reading so far, and who has stuck with the book! :D I can't believe we've gotten so far!!

Like really I screamed like a maniac when I saw the 40 thousand something reads. Wow.

I remember first starting the book then seeing like 30 reads and being like wow.

I love all of the great comments that I get from all of you!

That's what motivates me to keep writing! :D

Mahalo! That's thank you in Hawaiian! 💥

So.. MAHALO!! :D

-Sonia 🎀🎀