Chapter 17

Authors Note:

so that this will work, I can't leave the app, I have to write the story in one time, I can't save it in the middle- then, it hopefully won't delete it.

Oh, it is on, Wattpad.

May the writing games begin.

Enjoy :)

-Sonia xx

*****************************************

I woke up to a smiling Terry over me, and I groaned.

"What?", I snapped.

"Guess what today is?", he asked, creepily wiggling his eyebrows.

"Uhh..."

Then I remembered, and I laughed. Classic Terry, always somehow finding out when his surprise parties are.

"How did you find out about this one?", I asked, laughing.

"It's a secret", he said, and did that eyebrow thing again.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, you need to stop doing that", I said, and I climbed out of bed.

Morning sunshine cascaded a yellow waterfall through the windows, and I hissed.

Terry laughed.

"Well, my suspicion of you being a vampire has never left", he said.

I frowned.

"I hate the sunlight in the mornings. It's really disturbing. I JUST woke up, and then there's like this strong light poking holes through my head.

Terry just snickered.

I rolled my eyes and decided to go downstairs.

Mmmm. Something smells really good...

"Good morning!", yelled Mike.

He was wearing a bright blue apron, and making an omelet, French Toast, and Bacon.

I laughed at how he looked.

"Good morning", I said, getting the Orange juice out of the refrigerator.

He came close to me and started to whisper something.

"Wait, can you repeat that?", I asked.

He rolled his eyes.

"Did you get the things for the party?", he whispered.

I have him a knowing smile.

"Yup. I have it all covered. Randy's setting it up right now", I said.

Randy was the owner of Talent on Wheels. Talent on Wheels is the local skating center of downtown Aurora. Him and my dad exchange books all the time. (AN: In real life, I go to "Aurora skating center" and my dad and the owner exchange books :D)

"Great", Mike said, smiling.

"Are you sure you want to come, Mike?", I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I know how much you ha-"

He glared at me.

"Dislike Terry", I finished.

"It's okay. Ill come. I need to supervise, anyway", he said.

I laughed.

"Yup, because we need an 18 year old taking care of a bunch of 17 year olds", I said.

He just glared and me and walked away.

Hah.

After I finished eating, I ran upstairs to get ready. Hmm. Something nice, but not too fancy. This is skating. I don't want to trip over a long, pretty skirt and rip it.

After about 15 minutes of searching, I found a perfect outfit. I decided to wear my new black off-the-shoulder top, dark blue jeans, and silver flats. I tied my almost black hair up into a messy bun- may as well get it out of my face if I'm skating, and I wore bright pink hoop earrings and a bright pink necklace.

"Ooooooh. You look stunning", said a voice.

I turned around to see Terry, with a red nose, and a clown wig.

I began to back away.

"Terry.... No.. Not now... I cannot deal with this right now...", I said.

He just creepily smiled and wiggled his eyebrows and slowly came up to me.

He always dresses up as a clown to freak me out. I used to to get really scared, which he found hilarious. I'm not scared of it anymore- I just act like I am so that he can still have the thrill of it.

It's freaky, though.

"Terry... NOOOOOO!"

I ran around him and dashed downstairs, and he followed.

Once I was in the living room, I ran forward and pounced onto the red sofas.

Next to me was Adrian.

Adrian?

Adrian.

*****************************************

Authors Note: I hope this publishes.

-Sonia xx