Chapter 22

Authors Note:

Now, before I start, I want to introduce to you an account of un-recognized talent.

@Damn_Horan is one of my best friends and she also knows how to write really well! :D

If you like One Direction, you HAVE to look at her stories.

Her latest one: Paradise is really cute! :D I recommend it! It's one of my secret pleasures on Wattpad.

Now, since I trust all of you, I want to make a deal with you.

If you look at her book, Paradise, vote all of the chapters, and comment the word "GOLF" below, (I don't know.), then I'll be sure to read the first chapter of one of your stories and leave feed back! :)

***************PLEASE DO NOT LIE. IF YOU DO, I WILL FIND OUT, AND I WILL GETCHA. NO SERIOUSLY. LIARS WILL BE BLOCKED AND REPORTED.*****************

Thank you :) Now onto chapter 22 of Elevator!

-Sonia :)

*****************************************************************************************************************

-Jasmine's POV-

Hospital's scare me. They really do.

It's not just the feeling of being trapped, or that everybody treats you like a mentally disabled child, but that you know that people are suffering around you for whatever reason. Sickness, cancer, drugs, harsh injury's, or just plain dying.

Knowing that you are next door to somebody who nearly got killed by a drunk driver and has to get surgery, or somebody who can barely breathe. It makes me think about Adrian. Did he die yet? I don't know. But whether he did or not, I know for a fact that he went through pain. A lot of it. And it doesn't help that I'm the one who caused it. Nope. It just worsens the situation.

Why can't I go back to being a normal teenage girl, worrying about her grade on the latest math test or whether that cute guy at the beach winked at you or not?

Why can't I go back to my most miserable times being when I had to get out of bed early for school? Why can't I go back to going out with my old friends and having a blast every Friday?

Because I let my secret get out.

Everybody must have some type of secret that they can't reveal. Something that they would die to protect.

Mine is terrible. I can't let anybody else find out. That's how I'm being blackmailed.

Now the question is, why? Why is Vivian and her boss or whatever making me kill people? What's the point? Is it just for fun? What do they do on their weekends, steal candy from babies? They want to do this for a reason.

And I can't exactly demand that they tell me- they have something over me.

And I think I know who it is blackmailing Vivian.

Because of that, I'm even more scared than before.

When I was 14, it was freshman year of high school. I had a group of friends. Me, Vivian, Alexander, and Alexander's younger sister Katie.

We were a really tight group. We went on trips together to Wisconsin Dells, we never kept anything from each other either. We told each other everything. We also did everything together. We were always together too. We did everything with each other from swimming to trying out for the hip-hop dance team and 1 out of 4 actually passing. (Alexander).