Chapter 29

"H-hey! Jasmine... Meadow?!" Terry yelled, his footsteps making loud thumping noises as he ran toward the stairs. He gasped before bending down and attempting to help the girls up.

"T-Terry! Jasmine tried to kill me!" Meadow practically screeched, standing and grabbing onto the male. Jasmine blinked, actually surprised that Meadow ratted her out. After a moment of disbelief, she laughed.

"Sorry, Meds. I just slipped!" She playfully slapped Meadow's back, although she did it rather hardly. Meadow gulped and furiously shook her head.

"She tried to strangle me, Terry! She's crazy! You need to listen to me!" Meadow exclaimed, getting behind Terry so that Jasmine couldn't hurt her. Terry turned around and looked at Meadow blankly before shifting his gaze to Jasmine. He then burst out laughing.

"Nice one, girls! You really got me there for a second, Meadow. Are you guys really okay?" He asked, placing a hand on Jasmine's shoulder. Jasmine laughed.

"We're perfect, Terry! Sorry for worrying you." She leaned over, planting a kiss on Terry's cheek. Meadow only gaped at the two for a couple of seconds before childishly stomping her foot.

"I'm serious!" She shouted, growing more and more frustrated by the second. A few tears actually collected in her desperate eyes. Terry nervously laughed, rubbing the back of his head.

"Jasmine is my girlfriend, Meadow. Sorry, but I actually barely know you," he said honestly, followed by a shrug. With that, he swung an arm around Jasmine's shoulders and led her toward the living room. Meadow snorted in disbelief. What killed her the most, though, was the smug smirk that Jasmine flashed her as they walked away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-TRIGGER WARNING-

I.. I can't do this," Meadow mumbled, her voice shaky. She was sitting on the bathroom floor, slouched over. She watched as the sharp razor blade slashed across her arm, and she watched as the red liquid followed.

"I can't do it anymore.." The teenager slashed at her wrist a few more times. Soon, things grew blurrier, blurrier, and blurrier.