Approval.

I gave Management a ring yesterday. They told me to meet them at 4:30pm today. Hazza and I are nervous, but at the same time, not. Its an odd feeling. It cant be that bad, after all, if they were going to yell at us, they would have just told me and Harry to come right? Not all five of us.... 

     I wonder what our fans think of when they think of Management. Actually, i wonder what they think OF Management. Lets see. 

 @Louis_Tomlinson: Got a meeting soon for a chat with management wish us luck xxx

    The Replies.... aren't what i expected. The fans pretty much assume that Management wont let Harry and I be together.. Where did they get that crazy idea? 

     @Directioner4Life: Dear 1D Management, I hate you.. OK, bye. 

     @Kenz_loves1D: If Harry and Louis are in love let them be. Its no one Else's life so      management, fans or others shouldn't be telling them its wrong

  @iheartmyhazza: @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles good luck! Hopefully they realize you two belong together and that true fans will always love you! No matter what xoxo

    @iwanthazzasdick: @Louis_Tomlinson Tell those asshole that i said to take it easy! Larry is real, and they need to stop trying to hide it. 

     Oh my gosh... What if they do tell us we cant be together!? What will Harry and i do then? Just call off the wedding? Which by the way... we still have alot to plan for. 

     Liam is driving, Zayn is in the passenger seat, Harry and I are in the back and Niall has his own seat all to himself. 

    "Boo bear, what are you doing?" Harry asks me, he must of noticed the tweet or something.

    "I just put that we had a meeting on twitter... and now im worrying." 

   "Whats there to worry about lads?" says Niall.

    "Harry what if they wont let us be together?" I feel like crying just at the thought.

   He grabs my hand, and squeezes it tight. "Then we wont listen to them." 

    "But.." 

   He interrupts me. "Ssshh. We wont let them tell us what to do. Plus. We are already married. Not much they can do." 

   "Boys were here." Liam says as the car stops. 

   "Just thinking about it makes me want to punch someone and don't ssh me!" I storm out of the back seat. 

   Liam gives Harry a look. Almost like 'Calm your man down'. 

   "Guys! Honestly. What if this meeting changes everything?" 

  Zayn comes over to me and pats my back. "Lou man, you aren't going to get anywhere in life with that kind of attitude. Enjoy the Roller coaster that is life." 

   "Are you high?" I back up away from him.

   "What?! No. Why does everyone assume that?" He laughs. 

   Niall comes over and hugs me. "Everything will be fine." 

   We are now in the hotel and are supposed to go to the seventh floor, room 23. 

   While in the elevator my phone pings. Its a text. I look at it. Its from Harry. I look at him and laugh. "Read it." He says with a smile. 

    Hazza: You know what Ive always wanted to do? ;)