Missed Flight.

---Harry boarding flight 538----

     I'm in my seat, ready to go back home to London. I should text Liam and let him know. I feel for my phone in my jacket pocket and feel nothing. I feel my jean pockets, front and back and no phone there either. Dammit. I've lost my phone somehow. Think Styles. Where were you right before you boarded? The Bathroom! Its probably in the Loo which is just a quick sprint across the airport. I can make It right? I get up and tell the hostess that I've got to go.

   "Sir the doors close in six minutes."

    "Ill be back before then." Racing down the aisle, I go down the hallway and see thousands of people in the airport. Thank goodness I've got a hat on and sunglasses. My curls tucked into the hat, hopefully I am not recognizable. There is no way I am going to make it back in time. I finally make it to the bathroom and go straight to the stall I was at. Looking around I see nothing. Where could it be?!

  Finally, it dawns on me. My bag! I must of put it in there. Why didn't I check it? Running out the bathroom I get the door and its locked.  

   "Do you need help sir?" A young woman says.

   "Erm... yes, this is my flight?"

   "I'm sorry sir, the plane has already gone down the runway. We can refund you if you would like?"

   "Yeah, that will work I suppose."

    "Great, follow me."

    I'm waiting for my next flight. Which is four hours. I would call Liam and tell him but I don't remember his number by heart.