Number 1 Directioner.

So far its been one day since Harry and i got drunk... and married. Its actually been a pretty good day. Liam suggested we go back to the Chapel in the Casino and find out exactly what happened. Which is what we planned to do, eventually. 

     I figured that it would be only Harry and I going back to find out all the details, but no. All the lads wanted to come. Probably to see if we did anything embarrassing. 

     Niall insisted that we bring our Wedding Album that came with the "Package" we supposedly ordered. He wont shut up about the picture. Harry and I, grinning like the Cheeky Lads we are. At the altar.

     I still cant believe that we are married. I try not to think about it really. Maybe we are being punk'd? By that Ashton Kutcher guy. There was a rumor going around that we would be on the show. Maybe this is it? 

     Someone pokes my cheek. I look over and its Niall. "What are you thinking about Lou?" he asks me. 

     "Wondering if we are on punkd." Niall's eyebrows scrunch together. "I'm sorry Louis... but i doubt this is a prank, and the show only lasts like one day. Not two, they would of already told you, well you and Harry, that you were pranked.? Right.?" 

     Damnit. Hes right. 

     Harry puts his hand on my knee. "It'll be okay Boo bear. We'll fix this all real soon."

     I put my hand over his, then rip it off, the words sink in. "We'll fix this...."

     "Harry! What do you mean...." Liam cuts me of, "Guys were here." I sigh. Never mind. We will talk later. Liam parks and we climb out. Walking into the casino, Niall takes lead. The little lad probably knows exactly where the Chapel is. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. 

     I look at my left hand. Running a finger over my wedding band. I get butterflies in my stomach instantly. Not like, I'm going to be sick ... like an overwhelming sense of happiness. Maybe this is a good thing? Why am i worrying so much? 

     I smile and look at Harry. Hes already looking at me. With a huge grin on his face. He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers. "Harry.... what if ..? Someone sees .." He looks at me confused. "US Harold. What if someone sees us. LIKE THIS?" 

     "Everyone is bound to find out sometime Louis. Keeping it on the down low, will only make things worse for us." He grips my hand tighter. 

     I swear this boy is one big batch of confusion. One minute it almost sounds like he doesn't want to be together, and the next hes wanting to hold hands in public, showing the world were together. Why cant he just let me know what he wants to do and stick to that? 

     "Lads! Right here." Niall says. Everyone looks in the direction he is coming from and see what seems to be a little shop. Walking in, glancing around the place , i don't recognize anything at all. 

     Niall dings the little tiny doorbell on the wall. A very loud *RING* sounds and i cringe. 

     While reading this part, Imagine the little store guy with a SUPER heavy Chinese accent. Hes also pretty old too. Which makes this all the more funnny. 

   "allo! one second!" i can hear someone shout from the back with a very thick Chinese accent. A door opens and a tiny little man pops out. I was right, hes Chinese. He is no taller than four feet i swear. Hes pretty old too. "What can i do you for .......?" he looks up and screams. "BOYS! it is you again!" 

     He runs around the counter, grabbing Harry's face and pulling it down towards his, wrapping his arms around his neck. Harry lets go of my hand quickly, obviously wondering who the heck this guy is and why hes hugging him. The guy lets go, looking at me. Smiling real big, he says "Don't be shy! Give me my hug!" I lean down with a weird face and hug him. Letting go, he runs towards Niall and Niall grabs him up, giving him a big bear hug.