Captain Niall.

I'm writing this on my phone so please excuse the mistakes and stuff. ill fix that all once online sorry its short. its hard to type off a phone xoxo

    So Simon knows. and hes okay with it. this day actually worked out for the better. right now were sitting in our living room drinking hot chocolate that Niall found. I'm surprised he didn't drink it all.

   "sooo Simon, did you always uhm..." he nods his head. i didn't even have to finish the sentence. "but how?" harry asks. "i didn't even know." he adds.

  "well boys not many people dont know their in love until something big happens. in your case, eloping." he says.

    "why though, what about us screamed "were in love? " i have to ask.

    "i could name millions of reasons. Louis, who did u hug first when you found out you guys were going thru as a group? harry. now harry, who do you look at while singing? Louis. its quite simple boys. from day one your chemistry has been off the charts. "

niall raises his hand. 

"Niall, this isn't a classroom" Simon says.

Niall laughs and puts his hands down. "uhm do you think that about any of us?"

"that you're homosexual? no. why would you like me to tell you i think so?" 

  Niall answers with a no quickly. why is he so nervous? does he have something to say? makes you wonder... ill have to have a chat with him later.

"now, i hope you understand why i would rather your wedding not be at a concert?"

"actually, i don't..." harry says.

" well you are quite famous now.. a lot could go wrong at a public wedding. one of you could get hurt. not to mention all the screaming girls? a proper wedding is quiet." he says. 

i see where he is coming from. harry looks a bit upset still. ill have to cheer him up tonight.

"so everyone is on board with me?"  

 "wait. are you talking about S.S Larry? because I'm captain." Niall says.  

  Simon laughs at him. "sure...well boys i ought to be going. ring me tomorrow and we will talk more." Simon leaves after we all hug him. he congratulates harry and i once more.

we stay up watching tv till its just harry and i cuddled up together on the couch. "hey 

harry?"

"yea babe?"

" you wanna go upstairs?"

" we just started watching this movie though."

"i was thinking i would take you up on that shower offer."

he stands up and i have to laugh. he grabs my hand and leads me upstairs.