A Place to Call Our Own.

Waking up slowly, I instantly smiled. I had a dream about mine and Harry's wedding. It was beautiful. Everything I dreamed it would be. Although Niall had gone against the dress code and warn a powder blue tuxedo. i would have to have a talk with him to make sure he ordered the black one, just in case. There were white roses everywhere, just like i wanted. My mother walked me down the aisle, but we didn't make it all the way. As soon as i looked up and got eye contact with Harry I ran the rest of the way, smiling from ear to ear. I awoke before we were wed. or. atleast I thought I did.

I usually wake up cuddled up with harry. the bed was empty. his side cold. even when we werent together as a couple, we often found comfort in eachother and sleeping in the same bed.

"Shit..." I mumbled to myself. Remembering my fiancee was no longer here. I fell back onto my pillows. I would cry but i seem to have run out of tears. Rubbing my eyes I heard a crinkle of paper. There was something on my forehead. Reaching up I slowly peeled it off. It was a yellow sticky note.

It read: I have read your song you wrote for me.. i loved it and i love you .xx

"Is this a joke? Seriously? Fuck you guys."

I cant believe the lads would do something like this. Read my personal thoughts. Swinging my legs off the bed I put my head in my hands and breathe in deep. This is going to be a long day. Wait. There was another note, this time stuck to the carpet.

It read: Your hand fits in mine .. like its made just for me - but bear this is mind, it was meant to be ♥

"What the..." I shake my head. Its Harry's handwriting but hes gone... Niall has shitty handwriting so it cant be him? Walking a little further, i can see more sticky notes leading to the door. Im dreaming. of course i am. that explains alot. as for the sticky notes, Of course, i read them. might as well enjoy this dream while ive got it. they read:

I know youve never loved the crinkles by your eyes

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs but ill love them endlessly

You cant go to bed without a cup of tea and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep and all those conversations are the secrets that i keep though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape .. although I'm not sure why. you sing like an angel. one direction would be nothing without you.

im in love with you and all these little things

You ll never love yourself half as much as i love you

There were hundreds of little sticky notes it seemed. All leading to Harry's door. Once at Harry's door there were even more. All stuck to the door. I'm losing my mind. I have to be.

these ones just say "your lips, your eyes, your smile, your laugh, your sarcasm"

I slowly open Harry's door. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. The lights are off but there are candles everywhere. seems almost like every single color. I open it all the way and can see the outline of a figure. I can already tell its him.

"Is this god playing tricks on me?" I slowly walk towards him. He hasn't said anything. Just standing there like a stone. Once I'm centimeters away from him, i can see his features a bit more clearly. The candles aren't helping much though, they provide minimum light. I reach up to touch him, Jerking away before i can. Almost like he would of went poof or broke if i had touched him.

"You're really here?" i barely whisper. His head nods slowly.He reaches and takes my hand, bringing it up to his cheek. There it rests. That's all i needed. I jumped into his arms. "Harry don't ever fucking do that again." He grips me tightly and apologizes profusely.