One Question.

*Harrys POV* 

      After flinging myself on the sofa for no reason, i flip over and get more comfortable. Propping my hands behind my head, i gaze into the kitchen to see Lou talking to himself, what’s that about? Niall is just sitting there; eating his pancakes, that boy can out eat anyone. In public, its hard to keep his hands off your plate. I know in interviews he always plays it off, and says its me, who cant stop plate hopping, but its him and he knows it. We all know it. 

         My eyes suddenly find themselves on Lou again. His eyes look stressed. This definitely means that he is over thinking something. I wonder what is going through that brain of his. It’s almost as if he read my mind because he looked over at me and we locked eyes.

  “Like something you see Haz?” He laughs, while wiggling his eyebrows. Is he just messing around or what? Flirting to get back at me for the incident this morning? Well, two can play that game. It’s really easy to flirt with Louis, it comes naturally. “I’d like it better, if you were over here, lying with me boo.” I scoot over and pat the couch cushion next to me. Louis puts his plate in the sink and walks over. I watch him as he walks over, bright blue pants that fit him perfectly. He’s got on a black shirt, and it looks really good. He doesn’t usually wear dark colors. He is more of a bright color type of person. He sits down, but I push him down that way we are both laying down, not to mention, cuddling!

    It’s about a half hour later; Niall looks up and notices that Louis left the kitchen. He glanced at us and he smiles. “You know Lads; sometimes I wish Larry was real. You two would make a beautiful couple.” Chuckling, he walks out fast, mumbling something about Zayn.

   Now that we are officially alone, I look down at him. He is thinking again, which isn’t good. What could be so important that he has to stress out about it? “What are you thinking about? You know you can tell me anything right?” I am sure my voice cracked on the last sentence because he looks up at me I can’t help but notice how beautiful his eyes are. They are so blue and bright too. You can spot them a state away. “Can I try something Harry? I need to know one thing, and by doing this, I will get my answer.”

 Try something? What is this boy talking about? “Sure, go ahead” I shrug my shoulders. I notice that right away he is moving closer to me, what is he doing? Is he going to????

            All of a sudden, His lips meet mine.