Dream House.

Hi! :D Uhm, I am working on trying to be more detailed about everything, so let me know if i did good or not? Anyways....hope you guys like it! :) 

                                                                                                LOVE, Gwendolyn ♥ :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Finally, we landed in Las Vegas. Exiting our plane, I forget that I am holding Harry's hand, i haven't let go of it since everyone gave us their approval to take this further.

     If we wished to that is. I know i want to.  Even though i am not completely one hundred percent sure of what this is...

I just want a proper relationship for once in my life. 

     I feel Harry squeeze my hand, its almost like he can tell that I'm fretting over something. He always does. I don't know how he does it. Sometimes i swear its like he can read my mind, which would be terrible. Considering all the sexual thoughts i was thinking about on that plane. Some of the things i was thinking...... I am pretty sure aren't even legal in the United States. 

     I am getting lost in my thoughts, again. I need to stop that. Too much thinking isn't always a good thing. I let go of Harry's hand and a chill runs through my body. It was almost like he was my body heat. I look over to him, he is looking at my hand, which is now dangling awkwardly alone at my side. He looks a bit disappointed that I let go but the frown disappears quickly. Looking over to me he mouths "later," with one his smiles. 

     Why is he so perfect ? His smile is mesmerizing and contagious, no doubt. He has me grinning like a fool within seconds. I cant help it though. This goofy grin is not even close to leaving my face.

     I  can feel my face heating up and i have to look away. Now I'm smiling at my shoes like an idiot. No doubt, once again. 

     Thankfully, we didn’t notify anyone that we, One Direction would be coming to Las Vegas, so the Airport wasn’t that crowded. We actually got out pretty quick. This time, Zayn didn't even lose his bags! It was a miracle. 

     One problem though, I called a taxi, but couldn't let him know where we were going because i didn't know.

     "Sir? Where would you like me to take you today" The taxi driver asks again. I shrug at him and look at Liam..."Uhm, where are we staying Liam?" He snaps his fingers and mumbles to himself. Something that sounded a lot like "Forgot...call..." I am pretty sure that all that translates to " i forgot to call and ask that." 

     He apologizes to our cab driver, Kevin and pulls out his phone immediately. A minute later, he hangs up and tells us the destination. As luck would be on our side again, Management arranged for us to stay at a house. I repeat A HOUSE. Not a hotel, not a little apartment, but a real house, with more than two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a laundry room, and closets! 

     I am loving this vacation already! 

     We quickly put our things into Kevin's taxi-van and are on our way to what will be our house for the next fourteen days. 

     Everyone is pretty quiet, i want to say something, anything but don't know what. I know what! I can play that thumb-war game with Niall, he loves it. "Nia-" before i can even finish his name, i see that he is sleeping. Wonderful. Liam's eyes are glued to his phone, which probably means hes on twitter. Everyone says that Niall is addicted to his phone, but its actually Liam. He is forever going through his mentions and not replying, so people wont know that hes online. He likes it that way.  Zayn sleeping also. This leaves one person.