Couch Snogging.

*Louis POV*

     “Sure, go ahead.” Harry says.

     This is my moment. I start to lean in closer and closer, until our lips are touching. He gasps and I don’t know if it’s a good gasp or bad gasp. All I know is that his mouth is open, and I am taking advantage of that.

     I sit up and straddle his lap, leaning down it hits me. I, Louis Tomlinson am snogging Harry. It feels so normal and, he’s kissing me back. He has his hands on my hips now and mine are tangled somewhere in his curls.

     Harry is kissing me, his best mate. It was almost as if our lips were made for each other, they meshed very well together. I feel like we could do this forever, I know I have to stop soon though, or one of the lads will walk in on us. It took everything in me, to stop kissing him. I grab his shoulders and push him back.

     A low growl comes up from his throat, and he hungrily kisses me. His hands are on my bum now, and he’s rubbing. I can’t take this anymore; this is too much in one sitting. I pull back and he puts his hand on my side, laying me down. That isn’t what I meant to do. I pull him back up, “Harry…”

     His eyes open and it's like they are looking straight into my soul. Abruptly he breaks eye contact, jumps off the sofa, past me and upstairs.

*Harrys POV*

     I am lost in the world of snogging when Louis pushes me off him. “Harry…” he says. Now he is just looking at me. I stare at him for what seems like forever, with wide eyes. Without thinking about it, I jump up off him and run upstairs. There is only one person who can help with this.

*Nialls POV*

     I am doing some last minute packing, when I hear my bedroom door slap open and then slammed shut immediately. I turn around to see a very frightened looking Harry. He sits on my bed and puts his head in his hands. He lays back, to where his legs are still touching my floor.

     “Louis kissed me.” He says real fast.

     I was not at all shocked by this news. After all, the lads and I always suspected that Louis and Harry had something going on. Usually it is hard to get Harry to admit his feelings, but this time, it’s almost as if he’s an open book. “How does this make you feel Harry?” I ask him.

     He lets out another sigh. “I liked it Nialler.”

     I KNEW IT! Smiling, I say to him “You do realize that is a good thing right Lad? It would be much worse if he kissed you and you didn’t like it.” Harry sits up frantically, “Ohmygosh! Niall, I just got up and ran straight to your room. Just think of how Louis might feel. I feel terrible now.”

     He starts to get up and go back out my room, but I stop him, putting my hand on my door. “What are you going to do Harry? What is your brilliant plan? Do you even know what to say to him?” He backs away from the door, sighs and says “I don’t have one.”

     “You can’t just run back down there. You have to find out how you feel yourself. Do you fancy Louis at all?” I ask genuinely. Harry looks at me like I have three heads. “What? Fancy Louis…? I don’t even know Nialler. I didn’t even think about kissing him until he kissed me.”

     I take his chin and make it to where he is looking at me. “Harry, whether you like it or not, things are about to change. You and Louis are the only ones who can decide which it will be mate. Good or bad.” Harry is quiet. I can understand why though, this must be a very confusing time for him.

     “Everything is so confusing.” He says which is exactly what I had expected he would say. It’s almost like we are on the same wavelength. He continues on, “I’ve never even thought of Louis this way. I never even thought of us being more than friends, but now… I mean sure…there have been a couple Larry moments…but that was all fun and games, wasn’t it?”

     Now is my chance to tell him what I think. “Well…Actually Harry, the lads and I always thought that something more was going on with the whole Larry bromance. You two just never realized it, maybe this is you two finally seeing what you have?” Now it is all out in open. I honestly think that Harry fancies Louis. “After all it’s quite simple. You either liked kissing him, or you didn’t.” I add. I get up, and go open my bedroom door. I can tell by the smile on his face, that he liked it. “I think you know what you need to do.” He gives me a hug before leaving, thanking me. Its days like these that I feel like a real life Cupid.