Leaving LA.

my laptop is STILL broke. at this point I don't think I'm getting a new one :( please bear with my on grammatical mistakes and misspellings.

 Harry POV. 

Our two weeks in LA are over. We've got everything packed and are ready to go back to London. We got a private jet so we wont have to worry about the paps or fans.

We love our fans dearly. its just that some of them, can be a bit touchy. zayn is very shy about these things. Especially when they reach for his hair. You do not want to be around him when someone messes up his hair. 

on our way out the door to the car, I sit my bags down. Louis is looking at the house. "something wrong?" I rest my hand on the small of his back. he leans into me. laying his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around me. "I'm going to miss this house, the fireplace, our bedroom..." he stops at that, and sighs. 

"loads of memories" I smile down at him. I am trying my best to make the best of this sitauation. None of us want to go, but we have to. Our home is London. This was just for two weeks. 

He gets on his tippy toes with a smile and gives me a kiss. I inhale his scent. He smells like that Vanilla lotion we just picked up last night. Its one of my favorite things to smell. He then lets go of me and walks out the door. His head hanging low. I really wish we didn't have to leave. I really love this house. 

Once on the plane, and were up in the air, everyone is pretty quiet. Niall breaks the silence and says "isn't it funny, 2 weeks ago today you two just got together and now were planning a wedding?"

"are you saying were rushing?" I ask. I thought he was behind us? 

"no not at all, you've known each other two years. I'm sure you know what your doing lads." he smiles and puts his headphones on his ears.  a bit of time goes by and my cellphone rings.  

 Zayn looks at me weird. "you get bars up here?"

I guess so, i shrug at him.  its an unfamiliar number.

"hello?"  

"harrreh its Alan!" I have to pull the phone away from my ear, who ever this person is just about blew my ear drums out. 

"excuse me?" i have to say. 

"Alan Carr!" he sounds a bit flustered that i don't know who he is. 

"oh! hello Alan. what can I do for you?" 

I mouth 'alan carr' to the boys.  

"could we do an interview tonight? I know its late notice but lady gaga cancelled on me!"

"wait a sec."

I take the phone away from my ear and cover the mouth piece. "Alan wants to do an interview, tonight!"  

 "that's only a couple hours after we land?" Louis says. 

 Liam calls someone and talks to them. hanging up he looks at me and gives me a thumbs up. "sure Alan." this sure is last notice. 

"first interview after the news. its going to be big." zayn says.  

 "are you ready for the questions?" Liam asks. 

"about us?" I point to Louis and I.  

  Louis says "Im ready." 

"Alan is gay right?" Niall randomly asks.  

 "erm.. yeah I think so?"