Chapter 7: Good Looking Jerk...

It was 4 o’clock when my two annoying best friend barge into my room, carrying a box which I know is loaded with tons of makeup.

“Were here” Dani said giddily upon entering the door.

After a couple of hours and god knows how many minutes of hair pulling and applying make ups on our faces, I looked at my reflection on the mirror.

My red hair was curl on the bottom and readily dressed up for the party. I’m wearing a shiny shimmering sequined tube (but not so obvious, of course I don’t want to be name like disco balls) topped with my denim vest and tight dark jeans, with my pair of black wedge boots.

I looked at my friends and thought were ready for the party since they are both dressed up. Dani is wearing a crop top, high waist shorts and pair of 5 inches black pumps. I wonder how will she move her feet with that high thing on her feet.

Whilst my dearest Mia is wearing a midriff that shows her belly button, and a metallic leggings with a pair of ankle boots, that’s how fabulous they we are (self proclaiming gain –I know just bear with it ).

We were on a car ride to Mark’s place, and blocks away from the place you would obviously hear a loud thud of music. The music slowly became louder and louder and a gigantic house came into view.

Red solo cups were scattered everywhere and currently decorated the lawn, and few horny teenagers were openly making out. ewww, gross. Before we could witness more of these stuffs we made our way in and Mia parked her car in the parking space, lined with the rides of the other party goers.

With the front door wide open, you would definitely see a huge crowd, you really should expect this knowing he’s one of the popular kid, and a jock. He definitely have invited the whole school population.

“This definitely is huge crowd” Dani exclaimed

I just rolled my eyes and looped my arms around both their since I was in between them, and started to drag them inside. Though stench of alcohol and cigarettes trickle my nose, and makes me want to puke.

Music pumped inside our ears and a massive sea of teenagers was at the dance floor, more likely grinding with each other while holding cups of alcohol.

We went through the grinding adolescents, and to the crowd free area to meet Mark. “Hi gorgeous ladies, you made it” he beamed hugging each one of us.

“Yep, through the vast of youngsters” Dani responded

“Mia” we all whipped our heads to the source of voice, and Vince was heading to our direction.

When he reached us, he slung his arm over Mia’s shoulder and turned to us, “Can I borrow her for a quick minute?” he asked and we nodded, they both walk away waving us off.

“So we—“ I said turning to Mark and Dani since we three are the one’s only left on the spot.

“Me and him are going to dance” she said grabbing a guy’s arm who just walk passed us, even the guy appeared shock with the sudden seize on his arm. But that doesn’t stop Dani from pulling the poor guy.

I just laughed at Dani’s craziness, so now I’m left with this guy beside me. It’s not like I have a problem though.

“You wanna dance?!” we screamed at each other at the same time, we just then look at each other and burst into laughter.

“Sure” again we said in unison, as we sober from laughing

“Let’s go then” he smirked, extending a hand, with that I took it and headed our way through the packed bodies towards the lively dance floor.

We were having fun dancing to the beat, swaying, jumping, and more likely doing some funny dance moves at the dance floor. I think the fifth song was ending when I excused myself to go get something to drink, since I was worn out with too much dancing.

I sat on one of the stools on the bar counter, Mark’s really that rich that he had hired a bar tender for his party. I leant over the bar a little to see if the bartender was coming. But all I could see was his back busy mixing some drinks. Just then I just sat there making myself busy looking at my black painted nails.

After a couple of minutes seating there, finally the bartender walked towards me. “Hi what can I get for you?” he asked

“Can I have coke please” I replied

He then went to get my coke and placed it on the counter in front of me and smiled, I smiled back and thank him. Then stood up from my seat and walk away, but to my luck I crashed into something or rather someone that made my drink pour on me.

“Oh my, I’m so sor—“I looked up and much to my horror “You?!” I screech looking into a familiar face

He gave me a scowl, and I mirrored his expression, “Can you be any bigger ass?” I bawled “What’s wrong with you making me wet all the time?” I groaned

He smirks knowing his giving other meaning to what I just said. “I like that though”

“Far from what you think Perv!” I howled and all he did was laugh at my face, oh freaking asshole

“God! Aren’t you going to apologize or something?” I said furiously

“Oh come on, if it wasn’t you being a clumsy princess, you wouldn’t be bumping into me” he retorted

“Your such a—“but I was cut off as he places his finger to my lips

“Sshh, you’re making a scene”

I pursed my lip staring into his perfect eyes, and mine roamed around his handsome face, his dark locks, and oh my God he really looks good, a Greek God with a height of about 6’1 I think. Wait what? , ewww… eww… Bree! What the hell I was thinking, I freakin’ hate this guy, his guts, and just everything about him.

For God’s sake he’s such a conceited, egotistical jerk, I removed his finger on my lips “You know what! Never mind! You’re an asshole!” with that I stormed off heatedly not hearing any word from him.

“Oh my Gosh, care to explain what happened?” Mia said examining my now soaked clothes, not forget it’s also sticky. I just wanted to get rid of this.

“That jerk happened!” I said passing through her, but she grab my arm stopping me

“Where you going then Missy?” she asked

“Didn’t you realize I can wander around with this” I rolled my eyes and pointed on my outfit

“I’ll wait you in the car” I said finally making my way out.

I opened the passenger side of Mia’s car and plopped down, I then turn the lock and put my headphones on, setting in shuffle music on my playlist.

Then suddenly the memory came rushing through about the incident a while back, he was so close it was hardly an inch away from him. Though he’s a jerk he is also very good looking.

Then a knock on the window that butt into my thoughts. That’s when I realized they were both standing outside the car waiting for me to open up for them.