Chapter 42: He's fine, not dead!

"This is your entire fault"

"How could you say that!"

"Yes it is!"

"Not me."

"It is you who's to blame, Bree." Dani said, walking inside, abandoning me.

"Oh god, it's really my fault isn't it? What are we going to do? What if he dies, what if he dies in my house? Oh God. Oh God!" I panicked, pacing back and forth, with my hand intertwining with my hair.

This is a total disaster.

--c—

Before anything else happened today, my friends came over quite early in the morning in their bathing suit. They had plans of having a pool party for the three of us, without my awareness and Yeah. Us three! Quite a huge number for a party right?

Yeah, so as I was saying. They came over in the most important time of my life... my slumber was ruined with their noisy mouths.

They woke me up and made me changed into one of my suit as well, and dragged me down. They even asked Cindy to cook food for us. They really are a total bossy around the place.

"Noo Noo No! Please." Mia begged, running for her life.

"Hush down lady, I'm gonna get you!" Dani laughed, running after her with the garden hose in her hand, sprinkling water everywhere. Just the sight of the two made me smile, I mean laugh hysterically while enjoying the sun and a glass of ice cold lemonade and cucumber.

"Please I'm tired of running Dani." Mia Pleaded, but continued running around the backyard.

"Yeah, me too." Dani fired back, stopping and squatted on the grass.

Meanwhile Mia finally joined her and lay flat on her back facing the bright sun.

"Fools." I mumbled, sitting back and slipping my shades back to cover my eyes.

I was dozing to sleep when I felt cold water poured over my head, "What the heck Dani! That is so un lady of you!" I screeched.

"Opps." She mocked, playfully covering her mouth.

I arched my eyebrow, sneakily reaching for the liquid soap in the table. Grinning evilly at her I quickly squeeze the bottle at her and ran as fast as I could.

"Bold move! Let's see what happens when I catch you." She screamed.

"Oh snap it! This is my game." I laughed continuously squeezing the bottle towards her and Mia.

Call us crazy but this one is totally fun.

"Let's get through this together Mia," says Dani looking for alliance.

Mia just laughed hard and splashed the bucket of water at her, "No honey. This one's not a game of two."

That was close. No one's picking other's side, I bet this is a survival of the fittest. Each of us ran away from each other, and stayed in our own safe haven.

It was like the battle of the crazies, Dani took her spot behind the bush, Mia on the other hand was docking by the recliner chairs, whilst I was unguarded running everywhere. What can I do I love spreading all the soap I have in hand.

"Enough with the soap Bree, it's too gross and sticky," Mia complained.

I rolled my eyes responding to her, "It isn't gross, duh, that's why it's called soap to clean you. So come here and I'm gonna show you how it works."

There was soap and water everywhere, one wrong move and you so slipping on your butt. Honestly, my butt hurts with constantly falling. The soap even was dripping on my hands and feet that make me trip even more.