8: Hangover Dancers

"What is wrong with all of you this morning? It's like you all have just gotten out of bed and have not had your morning coffee!" Mrs. Marina commented in the middle of class. Most of the group was hangover from last night.

Thankfully I was not one of them, but Elle was, and boy was today hard on her. The dark circles around her eyes made her look like she was from the dead and she was pretty much eliminating a "Don’t touch me you bitches" vibe.

Everyone who was hangover was having trouble with some of the easiest choreography which was pretty funny to see. Only Sara, Olivia, Piper, myself, James and Luke were not hangover and were performing normally. Everyone else looked like they could murder someone at any moment.

Rob seemed to be the only one who was fine with his hangover. When we were practicing turns, Elle was partnered with him and he kept on hinting about last night which made Elle go very red. I guess Elle was not expecting to have said so many things to people last night with the amount she had to drink.

"So you said you liked me Elle. Is this still a true statement?" Rob teased.

"Go to Hell Rob, I was drunk."

"I was drunk too yet I still remember that perfectly clear."

"You sure about that? Maybe your head was playing one of your favorite fantasies again."

"Maybe."

When we were changing into pointe shoes Elle looked like she was going to kill her feet with her ribbons making me have to tie them for her.

"Elle what is your problem? Just get some coffee during break ok?" I asked. She looked down at me darkly.

"Ever been drunk before?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Shocker." She replied simply and then stood up toward the barre.

"What’s wrong with her? Had too much to drink again?" Sara asked as she walked over to me. I looked up at her and rolled my eyes.

"Does it matter Sara? Everyone is hangover from last night."

"Everyone except you and a few others you mean." She replied. I looked up at her annoyed.

"That reminds me Sara, I did not see you at the party yesterday. Not feeling in the party mood last night?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, I was just at a dance competition that's all. In order to get in a good company you have to work hard Rosie. If you’re going to take any advice, take that."

"Yea I think I'm good Sara but thanks anyway." I replied standing up. I walked over to Harper and Olivia who stood next to half dead Elle hanging out by one of the Barres.

"How you feeling Harper?" I asked curiously. She shrugged.