26: Zoë

**Rosie POV**

"So explain to me again what we are doing?" I asked my mom as we walked to the Honda pilot parked in front of the house waiting. Aubrey chuckled as she jumped into the front seat.

"We are helping Mrs. Emerson find something pretty to wear for the Gala as well as get dresses for all of us!" Mom replied happily as she started up the car. The car groaned as she pulled it out of park and into drive.

"I told Ms. Edwards we would meet her in ten minutes so we have to hurry and hope that there is no traffic." She continued. Aubrey giggled.

"Yeah, no traffic in Washington is almost impossible mom." My mother rolled her eyes and floored the gas pedal.

Thanks to my mother's reckless driving and almost no traffic, we got there right on time.

"Where are we supposed to meet them?" Aubrey asked as she kept pace with my mother, leaving me in the dust behind them.

"Food court. Which should be on the next floor." We walked through part of the stores which were all just opening or not even open yet. We were on the escalators when I heard or rather saw Aubrey almost jump out of her skin and run the rest of the way up the escalators and into the food court. I looked at mom confused only to see her smiling happily.

"Who is..." By the time I reached the top of the escalator I had my answer. Spinning around in circles stood both Aubrey and Elle's older sister Zoë.

Zoë was very similar to her siblings in appearance. Long thin body, bright blue eyes and pale skin. The only difference from her siblings was the most obvious. Unlike the black hair that the rest of her siblings have, Zoë decided to go one step further and dye her hair an ombre version of red.

Next to Aubrey they looked like polar opposites. Aubrey who was very hipster and classy verses Zoë who was all in black and tattoos everywhere as well as a second piercing on her ear and nose.

As I watched the two run around in circles saying how they missed each other and how they looked completely different from last time they saw each other I felt someone nudge me in the back. I turned around and saw the twins standing next to each other looking at Aubrey and Zoë with amusement. I looked at Cody with surprise.

"I was not expecting you to come to this shopping event Cody!" I commented. He rolled his eyes and flipped his hair back in the most gayest expression.

"But of course darling I am the expert here in fashion!"

"Yeah right you dumb butt. The only reason why you are here is because mom begged you too and Zoë threatened to destroy something in your room if you didn't come." Elle replied glaring at him. Cody laughed and nodded as he turned back to me.

"Yeah that's about it." I chuckled and turned back to the rest of the group.

I saw Mrs. Emerson sitting in the corner now talking to both Ms. Edwards who I just noticed which was strange since she wore all pink that would make anyone see her as well as my mother who stood next to Mrs. Emerson with a small smile on her face. Walking toward us was Harper in one of her fancy outfits and bags hooked over her arm. As she ran to us she left behind a sulky looking double of Harper that must have been Chloe. She also wore something very fancy for her age except it showed more skin. She was staring at Zoë and Aubrey with disgust as if she didn't want anyone making a scene.

"Rosie! You guys are the last ones to make it! You ready for today?" Harper asked excitedly. I chuckled.

"I was told I was going shopping early this morning when Aubrey woke me up with my cup of coffee." Elle laughed.

"You are so lucky. I woke up with a pillow to the face and someone jumping on my bed telling me to "Rise and Shine Bitch"." Elle responded. Cody pointed toward Elle and nodded.

"Zoë did the same to me except she replaced the word Bitch with Cu.." "ROSIE!!!!!!" I saw the Twins give each other evil smiles as I slowly turned around and saw Zoë literally sprint my way.

She stopped right in front of me and turned me around and around as she looked at me.

"Oh my god! Aubrey she looks just like you! Rosie you're so pretty now!"

"Now?" I asked giving her a quizzical look. She laughed and punched me in the shoulder.

"You still have that attitude though. My god! Really though you are gorgeous. Hey Cody! Why have you not gone after her? You're still a flirt right?" I went really red and heard Zoë laugh. I turned toward Cody and saw him blushing too making Zoë come over to him and pinch his cheeks.

"You're still such a baby Cody!" She commented happily. Cody swiped her hands away from his face, still red in the face. Elle stood there the whole time with an amused look on her face. When Zoë stood next to her it was almost shocking to see how much they resembled each other.

"You have not changed a bit Zoë!" I commented. Zoë gave me a wink before turning to Elle. Elle turned to her with a funny face.

"What are you looking at Bitch?" Zoë asked as she glared down at Elle. Elle tried to shine out her third finger but Zoë knew what she was doing already and pushed her finger back making Elle squeak and start ringing her hand. Zoë started laughing as she turned back to Aubrey who stood behind her with an amused expression on her face.

"Who's that girl over their looking like a little bitch?" Zoë asked, pointing to Chloe. I heard Harper chuckle darkly.

"That's my sister, Chloe." Harper replied. Zoë turned to Harper and gave her a funny face.

"She must be fun at parties." Harper laughed.

"She believes so."

"But is that reality?" Zoë asked, eyeing the girl again. Harper shook her head rapidly.

"She can drink herself to sleep in no time though." Zoë laughed.

"I've been there." Aubrey nodded.

"There are too many good stories involving Zoë and alcohol." Zoë placed her hands over Aubrey's mouth.

"Yeah but let's not share any of those gems to the crowd shall we?" The four of us laughed as we saw the two girls walk away from us jokingly.

"Alright everyone! The stores should be open by now! Let's get shopping!" Ms. Edwards light voice called out to us. We all nodded and started to follow everyone in a big crowd.

"Regretting coming yet Cody?' Elle asked. I heard him chuckle.

"Not yet."

"Oh you will trust me. Harper may be a terrible person to shop with but no one is worse than her mother."

"Then this is going to be a long day." Cody finished. I nodded in agreement as I saw Ms. Edwards strut over to the first of the many stores we would enter that day.