6: Weekends

**Rosies POV**

It was Sunday. Finally a day off from ballet. My feet were so sore that I had trouble walking in the beginning of the morning. I needed at least a gallon of coffee to get me up this morning and my body felt so stiff that after trying to eat a waffle for breakfast, I had to get straight into warm water to lose all the tension in my muscles.

I had just walked down the stairs to the kitchen when I was greeted by my dog, Poppy.

"Hey Pop tart! What are you up too?" I asked as I rubbed her head. She gave a bark and then jumped on the couch, waiting for me to join. I laughed.

"Sorry Pop tart, I've got other plans today instead of watching Netflix all day." I stated.

I turned toward the coat rack and grabbed my mint North Face and walked out of the house. It was not until 11:30 in the morning when I finally reached Elle’s house.

It was a tall white building with pink and white flowers surrounding the windows everywhere you looked. Even though Elle hated the color pink, it was obvious that her mother thought otherwise.

 I rang the doorbell and was welcomed in by Elle’s twin brother Cody. He looked identical to Elle. He had the black hair and bright grey eyes. He gave a smirk as he let me in and told me to follow him upstairs to Elle’s room.

All the rooms in the house were all pretty light colors with flowers in vases in the rooms. But then we reached Elle’s room and the whole world seemed to flip upside down.

Her room was a dark purple and the only flowers I saw in her room were the dead ones from last year’s Nutcracker Performance where she played one of the pretty dolls. Out of all the dances, Elle hated the doll dance.

Elle sat in the middle of the room on her black and purple rug humming to herself.

"Um Elle what are you doing?" I asked confused as she continued to hum and keep her eyes shut.

"hmmm Hello MotherFucker hmmm" I heard her say in a mutter as she kept a straight face. I heard Cody come to my side and stared down at his sister.

"That is her meditating." He responded simply.

"hmmm get-out-you-son-of-a-bitch hmmm" I heard Elle reply to her brother as she continued to keep her eyes shut. I had to stop myself from laughing when I saw the face Cody made.

"You do realize right that my mom is also yours right? I wouldn’t call myself a son of a bitch if I were you. Mom would kill you." Cody replied. The corner of her lip quirked up revealing a smirk.

"hmmm I-don't-change-my-mind-you-son-of-a-bitch hmmm" She replied. There was a brief silence that was soon cut off by a voice from down stairs.

"I heard that Elle!" A woman’s voice called out. Elle opened her eyes wide and her smirk left her face.