34: Pay Back

*Harper POV*

"So what's the plan again Elle?" I asked quizzically.

"Get the girls drunk is the basic line Harper." Rosie replied as she took a bright pink water bottle and popped open the lid.

The three girls were situated in the girl's bathroom with two colored water bottles and a large clear bottle that was clearing some form of Vodka.

Rosie dumped the contents from the pink water bottle down the drain and refilled it half way again with water. Then she walked over to Elle who sat with the big Vodka bottle, looking chipper than ever.

"So Elle, how will this work? I mean I've tasted Vodka before and it burns your throat. Surely the girls will figure it out." I asked again. Rosie chuckled softly as she handed Elle the pink bottle which Elle, hating the color, hissed at before replying.

"This shit they won't taste, trust me." Rosie grabbed the other purple bottle and went back to the sink.

"This is a classic trick Harper. Elle and I have done it before... or rather, Cody has done it to us." Elle laughed.

"No he has done it to you Rosie. I figured it out before taking another sip." Rosie was silent but I could tell she was rolling her eyes.

"Basically this lovely alcohol is nonexistent. You can place it in anything and you won't taste it unless you're used to it already. I was used to it. Rosie was not. That's why she ended up throwing up while I played Mario Kart all night." Elle added. Rosie made a noise.

"Hey Elle. Wendy has cranberry juice in here." Elle looked up at the confused Rosie with amusement.

"Who the fuck puts Cranberry juice in their dance bottle?" Rosie shrugged. Elle sighed.

"Well don't throw it out because then she will notice. Just pour the vodka straight into it. Cody said we only needed two shots to get drunk with this stuff." Rosie nodded in agreement and walked back over to Elle who drained more than two shots full of the vodka into the bottle.

"Wait so Cody gave this to you?' I asked, as Elle handed me the first bottle. I started to shake the contents while Rosie nodded. I laughed.

I could only imagine Cody getting a call from Elle with an order for extreme alcohol. He must have been thrilled to hear his sister say she was pranking the two girls.

Just then two little girls in ballet three came in with their makeup bags. All of us froze as we saw them walk in. Or rather, everyone except Elle who was watching them like a hawk with a smirk on her elfish face.

Before the girls could say anything, Elle gave them a look over before asking:

"May I help you?" Both girls shook their heads and quickly left the bathroom. Elle smiled while Rosie hit her on the shoulder muttering how much of an idiot she was.

When I finished shaking the one bottle, Elle gave me the other and I shook it while Elle placed the left over alcohol in her bag and zipped it up.

"We can get drunk on this later today after the performance." She decided. Rosie rolled her eyes again, grabbing the pink water bottle and heading for the door. I stood up and followed, as did Elle.

When we opened the door we were greeted by Olive who had her hands crossed with a fire glare on her face.

"What the actual-" "Shh Olive just don't get involved." Elle cut in. Before Olive could say anything else the three of us ran past her, with Elle skipping ahead as the leader with her bag full of alcohol bumping against her back. Both Rosie and I had a water bottle each hidden inside our jackets as we rushed to the girls changing tables.