Epilogue

Both Elle and Rosie made it into the Company as pre professional look outs. Rob later tried out and made it as well as a dancer in the company. Zoe and Aubrey who decided to get an apartment in the city together, went to every performance thanks to their sisters giving them free tickets and often let them sleep over afterwards after drinking hard after dancing. This was Zoe and Elle's favorite time of the day.

James however left ballet as he said he would after the nutcracker and started to focus more on his school work, gaining an almost full ride to "Charletston University" where he decided to go into high school teaching.

Olive spent the rest of her dancing time at Ms. Marina's school as a teacher for the younger class and for Swan Lake, she was given the role of Odelle. She later was given a chance to learn the Classic method of Ballet at a school in Russia for teaching purpose only. No matter how hard Rosie begged Elle to try and join the Russian Company, Olive would not do it.

Harper joined a modeling agency shortly after the Swan Lake performance where she was given the main role as Odette. The pictures they took of her for the main cover of the performance poster caught the attention of a small modeling agency, starting Harper's modeling career.

Cody continued to be an annoying brother to Elle although now that she no longer lived at home, he spent the time on the phone annoying her and sending her baskets of cut fruit as stupid jokes whenever he promised Olive Garden Breadsticks. Rosie always believed he did that just because he missed Elle which was of course true.

Chris became the Prince in Swan Lake, causing Finn to laugh in his face for over three months until the performance. Chris did not date Harper as Cody and Finn thought would happen.

Sara left ballet too after the nutcracker and started touring big schools like Harvard and Stanford in hopes of getting into a good law school. When she did get into a program at Stanford, she made Cody promise not to call her any stupid lawyer names like his sister's personal favorite: Justice Clark Bitch.

Wendy and Cara never figured out who actually spiked their drinks. Actually, they never knew how they became drunk in the first place. This and other reasons is why Sara never really spoke to them again to Cody's deep pleasure. Both Cara and Wendy were placed as the little swans next to Jojo and a new girl who they learned to worship again like a queen.

The dance studio did close down but not before Ms. Marina getting a surprise party made up by Olive and James. Ms. Marina was so happy that she started crying making Elle feel very uncomfortable.

As for the relationships, well so far it seems all three are going well but you never know what life could do to you in a year.

***See more of the group in Top Class, the sequel, where you meet the next generation and get to enjoy watching multiple parenting fails by the On Top characters****