Chapter 26

Dedicated to the big sister @L0VELY73 I love yo short ass , boo .

Ps yall go check out my new story " a gangstas Diary " and leave feedback.....or Ima stop updating, Dont test me . Frfr go check that out http://w.tt/1qqeKDF and thank you.

.

Ice P.O.V **

I rolled over and headed to the door as somebody kept knocking. I didn't bother to look I snatched it open.

" Flowers for Ice " I rolled my eyes and took them from him. " Sign here , please "

" Thanks "

" Thank you  " He smiled and I struggled to carry the 2 dozen red roses and sat them down. I pulled the card out.

All it said was " baby "

The door bell rung again and I checked this time seeing a man with another big bouquet too but all white. He had me so the same thing but the card said " Im "

Then right after that man left another one was walking up the drive way with pink roses.  I took the card and it said " Sorry "

Baby im sorry.

I shook my head looking at all of the roses in front of me. He left me alone for a few days but here he is with the fucking phone calls back to back fucking back not getting the memo I don't wanna talk.

Showing up my door yesterday afternoon tryna get in and shit. Like bitch leave me the fuck alone.

I haven't called you or text you or came to see you, Meaning I do want to fucking talk to your or see. How is that hard to see?

I shook my head and headed to take a shower and get ready to go and see Ivory.

I got my shower ready and jumpped in then washed out before getting out and findng my wardrobe. I put it all on then did my hair and make up and grabbed the keys to my Massertti and headed out the door.

I feel like Ivory moving in with me is going on a bad time now with everything happening. But I already told her yeah and im already here, so we are going to try this again.

I pulled up at Mike house and parked the car getting out. I been sleep all damn day and im still tired.

" Who is it?  " The girl asked.

" Ice " The door opened and Iv half sister was there.

" Can I help you? "

" Nope " I walked past her and headed into the house. Mike ws sitting on the couch watching TV,

" Hey, Ice "

" Wassup " I hugged him and sat down.

" what are you doing here? "

" Ivory wanted to sit down and talk with me and you " I sat down putting my purse down.

" Ivory ! " He calls. She came running down the stairs.