Chapter 19

Ice P.O.V ***

" Can u hurry up? " They asked me.

" Can you shut up " I asked looking in the mirror with the shirt in my hands fixing my hair. I admired my body in the mirror for a second.

" We are about to leave you " D says laying down across the bed with Ivory sitting by him on her phone.

" And? "

" Lets go " He got up.

" Okay im coming " I say laughing. I finished and grabbed my bag making sure its packed to my liking.

" Bout time "

" Shut up "I say stepping inside the elevator. He pressed the button and the doors closed and we down to the lobby.

We headed out the hotel and down the streets. It was crazy walking and looking around

" The car is parked down here "

" You got a car? "

"Hell no im not driving but I got is a driver and car to make carring the bags easier " He says as we headed down the pact street. The driver was standing against the back door of the truck and opened it up for us.

We all slid into the back seat.

I was ready to hit the malls. Getting there was taking far too long for me. I wanted to pop tags and have all kinds of shit to carry home and stunt with.

We got to a huge ass mall. Drop dead amazing and got out the car and headed that way. " This is amazing "

It was so many damn people though.

" Lets go to Loui V " Daniel says holding my hand. I think he got protective from the men that were looking my way

He is going to have to get use to it cause it happens every time I step out. Like im going to have to get use to these bitches looking at him. That might have flied before but this nigga on lock and Ill hurt his ass and them.

We stepped into the lv store and I let my eyes wander around the place until they landed on the bags and thats where I was looking for.

" Daniel is paying for everything? " Iv asked me touching the LV clutch next to me

" Yeah. And don't be scared to get Something I know you " I look at you.

" I dont like to spend othet peoples money " She laughed

" Well get use to it now. You can always spend other peoples money if their willing to let you....but dont be dependent on nobody. You have to get out here and make your own money cause if something happens at the end of the day you're going to only have you....and me " I tell her grabbing the bag.

" That is very true " She says.

" Yall see something you like? " God asked coming behind me.

" Yes "

" Get everything and ima meet yall at the register " He tells me as his phone rung and he stepped to the side to answer it.

I looked at Ivory and gave her the go ahead. I got a purse and some shades and shit like that. After Daniel paid we left and hit another store and another store and another.

LV, Gucci, Fendi, Michael Kors, Footlocker, Body Central, Forever 21, any and almost every store that we saw something cute at it we were in there buying shit.