Chapter 4

Ice P.O.V ***

I threw my bag down in my livingroom and headed to my bed. I was tired as hell to say the least. Late Night, Early Mornings was a great motto for me.

Shoutout to them mothers like Mimi though who strip and then still go and wake up the baby for school or wake up early and be with they child..I don't see how you do it..It was hard for me back then with my little sister. Her going witth her dad was a big help on me.

I stripped out of all my clothes and climbbed into the bed naked. I went straight to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

                     Thats how my weekend went. Catching up on my sleep because I ain't have shit else to do and my body was drained.

I was getting Ivory tomorrow and I wanted to stock my house with her faviorte things and some snacks so while she's here we can have a good time.

I got out the bed and went to take a quick shower then threw on some pink Love Pink sweats a long sleeve white tee shirt and some pink and white Jordans. I threw my hair into a bun onto of my head and added my bangs down. It was simple, yet a bitch was still killing you ho's without trying.

I put my things into my big Loui bag and slung it on my shoulders grabbing my keys and heading out.

I was gon' stop by the club. Tell Corey ass im not coming in til Late Friday..then im heading to Wal-mart.

I got comfortablly behind the wheel of my Benz and started the car up heading to The Playa's Paradise. Even in the day time it was people in here. So now its mid-evening I wasn't surprised to walk in and see niggas chilling having drinks and getting lap dances. " Wassup, Ice "

" Hey, Ice "

" Hey, babes! " I wave going up the back staircase to Chi's office. I knocked twice and pushed the door open. Carmel was butt ass naked riding the fuck out of him. I chuckled to myself. These bitches will do anything to keep they job...Ive did nothing and im still H.B.I.C its sad. Females don't know their worth..but then again these ho's ain't worth nothing unless I say so.

" Corey " I call folding my arms across my chest. She stopped and turned around to face me then back at him.

" Ice, what the fuck you don't knock now ? "

" I did...both yall nasty ass hell and you gon' catch something one day " I shook my head. He wonder why I don't fuck with him..Being with 8 women a day is not cute..on male or female. It doesn't make him wanted..if anything it makes my stomach turn thinking of all the possible STD's he could have. " Im coming in Friday...After 10 "

" Nigga you gon' be in on Wensday like - "

" Boy whatever! Tottles..bye ho " I laugh and turn around heading for the bar for my free drink then to the door. I grabbed a drink and tossed it back.

" Wassup ? " I spun around and a smile came to my face as I seen Spade. " I came in here looking for you, where you been? "

" Chillin', why you looking for me ? " I ask not hiding the little sass I kept laced in my voice. He smiled showing them pretty ass teeth and stepped closer to me. He was all up in my personal space..just because his head game was A1 don't mean he could be pushing up on me.

" Shit I was trynna holla' you busy tonight ? "

" Maybe "

" Maybe ? I got hella racks...and whats a better place to spend it..then on Ice ? "