Chapter 10

Ice P.o.V

" Dont bring any bullshit into my club, Ice...I wont allow it " Corey says watching out the window of the club.

I was about to go and stopped through here to see what the hell he wanted. He was whinning and complaining like a bitch. I was tired and I wanted to go home, not deal with this

" What exactly do you mean? I dont see how im bringing drama to this club by coming in here and doing my job and preforming other bitches duties " I tell him sitting on his desk crossing my legs with a drink in my hand.

I had on a tank  top and some shorts and Jordans It was late and I was ready to bounce.

" I bring dollars into this place..more then any mother fucking worker you got in here...I pull my weight and then some "

" You dont know how your messing with,.That nigga God aint nothing but trouble " He says.

" You was kissing his ass during his birthday party when I first met him. You was trying to impress him and all of that. Why the sudden change of heart Corey? "

" If you knew what type of nigga you was daling with...you'd be kissing ass to and running the other way " He turned and faced me.." I care about you..Im looking our for you "

" Dont. Im a big girl, I can take care of myself...I have been "

" Your ass dont listen til its too late and shit is blowing up in your face " He says, I got up grabbing my bag and putting it on my shoulder.

" That might be right, but im grown. Im going to do what I want to do. And do who I want to do..as long as im showing my ass up to work, you shouldn't worry. Have a good night " I shake my head and head for the door. I unlocked it and left out leaving him there and going downstairs to make it to my car.

God and his boys were already gone. I headed out to my car getting and tossing bag over.

Psh gon tell try and tell ne who I should and shouldnt do. Or whos bad to have in my life. Bitch bye.

My phone rung. After 3 fucking am, who is calling me.

" Hello " I answer driving.

" You just getting off?"

" For sure. Whats up, Kirko? " I asker recognizing the sound of his voice,

" I was trying to invite to you to come and see me in the studio tomorrow. Then after we can go out and do something you like " He says.

" What time? " I asked...I wasn't interested in seeing his ass a boyfriend....or booing up with any dude on that level right now.I just having fun. Fucn everything else and titles and commitment to someone.

" about 4 "

" Text me the adress and Ill be there, boo "

" Ight, you be safe tonight "

" Will do, bye "I hung up the phone. Shortly after I got to my house and got out getting my bag and heading to my front door. I tossed the gym bag with clothes and money next to me by the couch then headed for my room.

I was so tired I didnt even bother to do anything but kick off my shoes. I fell face down on the bed with my arms across and close my eyes going to sleep.

Im about to take a hardworking womans rest, shit.

**

I woke up and took a shower and straighten myself up..I didnt get up til almost noon..and I lazied around before cleaning up.