Chapter 22

Ice P.O.V ***

We were in New orleans for just a couple days before having to get back home and let God handle his business and Ivory be back with her family.

I had a bomb ass time on vacation most definitely and I know my little sister did too.

" How was it? " Mimi asked me

" It was good..I been back for 2 damn days and that's all I can think about " I tell her as we sat and got our nails done. Her shop wasn't up yet but it will be in a few weeks.

" Thats good, Shit im glad you doing good..It seems like your ass is staying out of touble with God "

" I mean...Im being me " I laughed and looked at her. " Trouble finds me wherever "

" Oh lord...Do I need to ask? "

" I just always got a feeling..But its nothing to worry about " I say.

" Let me know if you ever need me " She says.

" Will do "I say...But I need nobody. Mimi is like my bestfriend, I love this girl and I don't let alot of people into my circle. She special to me.

After we got our nails done we went ans had something to eat and caught up before she had to go handle some business stuff.

" Wassup? " I answer.

" I need you come by the club for me " God tells me.

" When ? "

" Now..I'll see you " And with that he hung up the phone catching me off guard.

This nigga get back to Az and looses his mind hanging up on me.  He better recognize who the hell he dealing with.

I started up the car and headed to the club. It wasn't but 10 minutes from where I was at now.

It was cars there like it was in business when I got there. I locked up the car and headed inside. Shocked at what I saw. It looked so different. It was tight as hell...It looked like we was describing.

" What you think? " He came up behind me.

" Its sexy...How did you get this done so fast? " I asked.

" Money. I had it done while we were on vacation. Its getting finishing touches but I wanna have the grand opening the saturday after next " He tells me wrapping his arms around my waist. " I called in a bunch of people, This is going to be good "

" Damn baby you the man " I turn around and face him wrapping my arms around his neck. I brung him to my lips and kissed him. " You the fucking boss "

" Im glad you known " He squeezed my ass. "  So you need to get finish this last shit you want handled "

" The sign should be done and able for pick up anytime this week...and Im going to go into the players paradise on Friday...the weekend be their most jumpping days "

" Ima come with you just in case that nigga try some slick shit " He says. I looked around the place.

" Fine..We know we we gotta do...The money been spent now its time to nake it " I smile. And making it is my favorite part along with spending it.