Chapter 15

ALL REALL SHANTII STORY FANS PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY " TAKE ME AS I AM " AND SHOW SOME LOVE AND LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE AND THANK YOU

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Ice P.O.V.  ***

" Sooo, you like my sister huh? " Iv asked making me laugh and shake my head.

" Yeah, Sadly " He tells her.

" Why sadly? "

" Have you meet ya sister? Think About that " She laughed and I looked at her causing her to stop.

" Thats not funny " She shakes her head.

" Have she met me? Nigga have she met you. You worst then me "

" You thinking that shows how bad you are "

" Whatever, Daniel " I wave my hand at this nigga.

" Well, Danny boy it was nice meeting you....You hurt my sister and I watch first 48 I know how to hide a body...remember that. Im going to head to bed, I have an early morning..Dont do nothing jesus wouldn't do " She stands. I laughed.

" Go, Goodnight "

" Well I take that back..a neice wouldn't be so bad. Yall got good features she would be pretty...I dont know if I would do a nephew. Boys take after the daddy and he semes a lil hostile for me but I will take what I can get "

" bed , now "

" Ight, Ight. Night peoples. " She left out heading to her room. ,

" What you laughing for? " I looked over at him.

" Yo, Lil sista a mess " He says. " But I see where she gets her shit from "

I rolled my eyes getting up and grabbing her things. " Whatever " I say. I went and dumped it before coming and sitting down.

" She lives with you? " He asked.

" She did but she moved in with her dad so I dont have her all the time just a couple of days out thr week " I say.

" You got you a kid without even having one "

" Is that a problem? " I asked. Shit, IF ivory is a problem so Am I. She comes before anybody. You dont like it dont speak to me.

" Nah, thats cool " He says sitting back ." Yall look alike for real. Hopefully she dont grow up with your nasty ass attitude "

" Keep talking shit and imma put your ass out "

" Yeah right. You aint got a big enough army to remove me. Yo ass aint gon handle up "

" I handle up well, Dont play " I climbed into his lap facing him.

" You do " He licked his lips making me laugh. " But let's talk business "

" What? Im cool on your set ups " I shake my head. He can have that shit. Its too grimy, Im fine on making that how I get my money.

" Nah, that was a one time deal. But aye, You know how we do exchanges? Product for money "