Chapter 9

Ice P.O.V ***

" You know you make no sense " I say with a laugh.

Since the party last week..God and I had been speaking on the phone and texting. I found it funny how he was so stuck up and mean when I first met him but once after fucking me he was texting me the next day.

To say I didnt like the power and attention I received was a lie. I loved it.

Niggaa flocked to me..and tried to shower me with the finnest things just to get me to notice them.

I wasn't a whore..or nothing. But I liked to be spoiled. Why spend my money when a nigga can buy it for me for no reason.

" Im rich I dont have to make sense, girl " He says into the phone. I heard a female voice greet him and he didnt say anything back. Im guessing he did that rude as head nod he does to everyone. " So I see you in the papers "

" What papers? "

" Magizines. With a rap nigga..funny looking ass lightskin nigga " I laughed.

" Kirko isn't funny looking. "

" Whats that about? Them rumors true thats your nigga? " He asked me.

" You be souding real jealous and protective " I say and he laughed.

" Whatever, Innocent " He goes,

" Whatever back, Daniel  "

" Maaaannnn " He smacks his lips.

Yup this fool name is Daniel. Danny for short...and he hates it with a passion. He says he got the nickname god from the streeets..He was heartless and he took away lives like he was god himself..That everytime he was about to do something horrible..the person would stare up at him crying , begging, and praying to God.

He became the head of people was his words..and here  its alot.of people to become the head off.

" Dont be saying my name real shit. I hate that...you playing " He says.

" Ion have time for games "

" You working tonight? "

" Why? "

" Im prolly gon slide through " He says. I smirked to myself.

" Yup. " I say.

He was cool...Besides he was controlling as hell...He had to make sure everything went his way and how he liked it...He thought the world revolved around him and what he likes...And ifbyou weren't kissing his ass and saying what he wanted to hear you was in trouble.

So we stayed going back and forth about the simpliest shit.

" I want a private dance "

" You gon pay private room money too "

" I aint never been in a club and not paid my fee. Shut up with all that "

" Dont be telling me what to do "

" Whatever, Innocent "

" Yeah, Whatever Daniel " I shot back. " And as much as I would dislike but enjoy arguing on the phone with you I need to get ready to head out so I will see you later " I say getting up.

" Yeah ight "

" Bye " We hung up the phone and I slid on some Jordans with the outfit I was wearing. I needed to stop by the mall and lingerie store to pick up on some new gear.