Chapter 20

DANIEL P.O.V ***

New York aint been nothing but money speding , Sex and sight seeing.

Ion never do this shit when Im here...i get my work done and go back home. I got more work to do.

Its been cool chillin but I got to get to the Benjamins. I got to make money.

" I got somewhere to go, My meeting start in like a hour and half so im bout to take a shower " I tell them as we stepped out of the elevator.

" You need it..I aint wanna break ya smell to you " Ivory tease holding her nose dropping her bag.

" Oh like that " I laugh.

" Straight like that " I nod my head and pushed her ass.

" Mane, Forget you "

" Im playing, Daniel " She says hugging me.

" Get yo sister " I tell Ice.

" Im both of yall sisters...I might as well start choosing babynames now..What we hoping for a girl or a boy? " She says.,,

Ice and I laughed.

" Yeah right " Ice tels her sitting down.

Ivory stay cracking jokes and going in on us..I like this kid. She not like regular ass teenagers. She ain fast or always in trouble. That I know of. She got respect and fucking manners.,

If anything you need when being around me its respect. I won't tolerate fuckin disrespect and pettiness.

Her and Innocent is a like..But they different. Ice ass is mean, her attitude is wild and she a freak...I like all that.

" Don't count on it "I tell Ivory heading out. I headed down into the room and found my things before going into the bathroom and turning on the shower. I got places to be and things to do.

Getting the water hot I stepped inside and began cleaning up. We had been out all day and I needed this shit. I spent a good 20 minutes in before I got out wrapping a towel around my waist. " Whats up? " I asked ice.

" You need me to come with you? " She asked.

My favorite thing about Ice, She was down to get money...I wasn't just making it on my own..She was willing to get her hands dirty and help...Thats not a quality alot of bitches have.

" What about Ivory? "

" She is getting dressed so she can go down stairs to the pool and shop in the hotel. I can just leave her some money. She aint a baby "

" Ight, We should be back in just a few hours " I say slipping on my boxers and then putting on deodorant and shit. I brushed my teeth and stuff before finishing putting on my suit and everything.

" Get dressed "

" Fine " She says.

I got down and put on my shoes and laced them up before adding my jewelry and spraying cologne.

Ice didn't take too fucking long to get dressed and I pulled a wad of money out of the secret compartment of my suitcase and headed into the livingroom.

" Yo we gotta step out but ima leave you some cash so you can check out the hotel after swimming and still shop " I tell Ivory handing her the money.