she been with me from the bottom

I know y'all know I be doing my thing on Amazon !! I just dropped another book today & this is waaaay different from anything I have ever done before. I laid my heart out onto the pages ! Please stop and get a copy. It's only 99 cents or FREE with Kindle unlimited !! I'm going to be doing something real special for my readers !!

If y'all help me hit number one I'll update TWO CHAPS OF EVERY BOOK!!!!!! We can do it tonight !! Spread word & make sure to leave a review !!!

🔥🔥 HOT NEW RELEASE ALERT🔥🔥Now .99 cents or FREE with Kindle unlimited

In the hood you're taught to watch the company you keep and that loyalty is a hard thing to come by. Bryson "Bricks" Williams didn't know how true those saying were until his life is hanging in the balance and everything he has ever known was ripped away from him in these deadly streets. Everyone leaves Bricks to battle the demons of the streets on his own, All except for his best friend, Bree. Knowing that she is all he has Bree vows to hold the man she has been secretly in love with down and capture his heart.

Bricks vows to repay Bree back for her loyalty to him with things she only could have dreamed of. Staring from the bottom he promises her that one day the world will be hers and aims to fulfill those promises. Murder, money, deceit, secrets, and those looking in from the outside threaten to rip Bree and Bricks apart and end their lives. Will they fall Victim to the streets again? Or will Bricks and Bree capture everything they set out to.

Don't forget to leave a review 💜💜

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01CY5NDXO