Chapter 2

Waka Flocka's " Round Of applause " bumpped through the club.

The special party was in 2 days. I came in just to get on the pole and move something.

I'm addicited..I can't lie.

" Ice you got a set in a bit..go get ready " Chi comes walking into club area.

I was having a drink first to relax and just watching the stage..Looking at him I rolled my eyes before turning back to the stage.

" Ice I know yo ass heard me " He heads over to me. He says he hates it when I talk to him like that..and infront of the works. Or I act like im the boys and he's my employeer. But I constantly tell this nigga...LET ME DO ME..AND YOU GON' GETCHO MONEY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT.

I don't know why its so hard to understand that Ice is her own damn boss. Ice doesn't listen to anyone. Ice does what the fuck she wants to whenever the fuck she wants to..and if you don't like it...Ice still don't give a damn.

He walked up and stood in my way blocking my views. Rolling my eyes I finally looked up at him. " I heard you. Im having a drink to loosen up first damn "

" Yo, chill with the backlash "

" Whatever, I got money to make " I say standing up and throwing the remainder of my drink back. " Excuse me " With a sly smile on my face I stepped around him and headed to the dressing rooms. I had to by past security and go down some stairs then I was inside.

The dressing room always smelling like a mix between a few things..and the smell was strong as hell to thats why I ain't stay in here for long...Bitches can't be at work stinking like this. It smelled of Money, pussy, smoke and perfume. I walked past everybody and took my vanity next to Mimi.

" You going on tonight ? " She asked me fixing her make up.

" Mmhmm. I swear if yall boss keep riding me like he is a bitc ain't got no problem going down to Purple Rain and joing they crew taking they stage. He gon' get enough " I say peeling off my shirt. She laughed out loud.

" He feel some type a way about his Ice..cause if that was any of our asses we would have been long gone " Sammy says fixing her peice and couting money. They giggled and started agreeing.

" I ain't shit Ice. He ain't never tasted this..and never will. That nigga ain't got enough credits to play this game " I say combing through my hair.

" Oooooh " Started. I knew Corey would most likely hear of the conversation before the night is up from the nosey bitches they always running they mouth and being snitches...But I wasn't scared of him. And you know what they say. Snitches get Stiches. These bitches be play it safe. Too much yapping a cost you ya life out here in these streets.

" Girl you something else " Mimi says. " He be like Ice..quite talking to me like that...then you leave the room and he be like mmhmm mmhmm damn Ice " She tells me trying to copy down his voice. I was cracking up.

" Get ouuta here "

" Seriously. "

Nothing was ever going to happen between us. He was my boss. He fucked all his workers and anything else he could slide up in..and I wasn't about to be another one of his thots. He can miss me with that bull. I came to this place for 2 reasons...To get money..and free drinks. Seeing his ass was not on the list.

I put on a Red lingere set. Then added my red christain Louboutins. I put some glitter spray on my body and added some of my Beyonce perfume. Cause thats Bae. Fixing my hair and make up I had to make sure I was good for my set.