Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I woke up with a small headache. Most likely from the crying I was doing last night with trying to explain to Liam how it wasn't his fault I couldn't go to my prom.

Right, prom. It was tonight. Today was Saturday. Right now was Saturday morning.

About 10 months ago, I woke up on a Saturday and would just think that in a few short 10 months, I could be at my prom.

Change of plans.

I was okay with not going to prom. I really was. Why would I want to spend over hundreds of dollars on a dress that I would probably only wear once in my life?

Doesn't sound like me does it?

I guess everything that has happened to me this past year, has changed me. Some may say for the worse, but I say for the better.

It gave me more of a special look on life. One, where you can only see this view, if you deserve to. After my mom's death, Lizzie and I fighting, Liam and I breaking up, it has shaped me into a new person.

"ANNIE. FRENCH TOAST IS READY." Liam yelled from downstairs.

However, this new person has not gotten over her obsession with french toast. Especially Liam's.

**

"Morning love." Liam turned and smiled at me.

"Morning Li. Morning boys." All the boys were to distracted with eating, I don't even think they acknowledge that I was present at the breakfast table. I told you, Liam makes a good french toast.

"What are your plans for today Annie?" I turned and faced Liam who has ice sugar all over his face.

I reached over and licked my finger and got the white sugary powder of his face.

"Get a room." Harry came in from behind us with a evil smirk on his face.

"We have one. Technically, the kitchen is a room." I returned the evil smirk back to Mr. Cheeky pants over there.

"Ohhh Hazza, you just got burned!" Louis screamed from the table putting more syrup on his french toast.

:"Shut up Boobear." Gotta love Larry Stylinson.

"But, anyways Liam. I think I'm going over to Lizzie's to help her get ready for prom tonight. I'll be home around 6ish probably. I'll pick up the movie on my way back?"

"No, it's okay Ans. We can just order something off demand."

"Okay. Well, I'm going to go shower and then get ready." I kissed Liam and turned to walk back up to my room. "Oh Niall, before I forget, did you buy Lizzie a corsage?"

"Uhh.."

"I'll take that as a no. Curly, take him to get one for Liz."

"Why me?!"

"You're the one that knows the most about flowers Flirty."

"Are you feeling a little BURNED Haz?!" I heard Louis say while chuckling.

"Laughing at your own jokes I see there Lou? Guess you aren't that funny as they say you are if no one else is laughing."

"Harry, everyone is laughing except you. We are all doing it silently so you don't kill us before noon." Zayn said.

"Shut up Bradford." I faintly heard Harry say as I continued my way to my room.

****

From: Lizzie