Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I couldn’t believe there was only 2 weeks left of school. Even though I missed a lot of school this year, but I still kept my grades up, this year went by really fast.

I finally managed to get out of Liam’s grip of holding me around my waist. He had been doing that a lot, almost every night. Actually, now that I think of it, every night.

I had been hurt so many times in my life, he wanted to make sure I knew he would be there. I knew that though. No matter if we broke up, were in a fight,  or just stopped talking, he would be there to protect me. I think that’s why his arms were always around my waist, it was to protect me.

I smiled at the thought of him doing this. I always did.

I walked into the bathroom, and hoped into the shower. I woken up really early so I could try and do a little more of my work.

I hoped out, blow dried my hair, did my make up, finished my hair and walked out of the room to see Liam sitting up and smiling at me.

“AHH. LIAM!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. He scared me so much I almost dropped the tower that was covering my naked body.

“Sorry Ans, I didn’t mean to scare you.” He smiled while saying this.

“I hope you know, you look like a stalker just sitting there, and smiling at me when all I have on is a towel.” His smile immediately dropped, and turned and looked away. I just laughed at the sight of him, facing my bare wall.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize you were only gonna be in a towel. You usually bring a change of clothes in the bathroom with you. Wow, I really do sound like a stalker. I’m just gonna go and start breakfast.” He turned to walk out the door but I ran in front of him and stopped him from doing so.

“No! It’s okay. Really. I don’t mind. I was joking. It’s not like we haven’t been together for almost a year.”

“Well technically, only about 5 months considering we had that terrible break up that both had us heartbroken.” We now joke about everything that had happened between us. Neither one of us were hurt by it, of course, me being a girl, could never fully trust him just yet.

“Good point. Let me just get dressed, and then we can go make breakfast for the boys.”

“And Lizzie.”

“Lizzie? She stayed the night?”

“Niall and Lizzie fell asleep on the coach last night I thought.”

“Oh, where was i?”

“Asleep.”

“Right. Daddy direction made me go to bed before 11.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Ha. Ha. Very funny. Now go get dressed so I can kiss you without feeling like I’m being a stalker or something.”

“Uhm..what?” I laughed. What he said, made no sense to me.

“Annie, you’re still wearing just a towel.” I looked down and realized I was.

“Oh. Give me five minutes.”

“K, I’ll meet you downstairs. French toast okay?”

“Sounds good!” I rushed over to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on ripped blue jeans, red toms, and a crop top that had a british flag on it. It was now June, so it was warm enough to wear crop tops.

***

I turned into the kitchen to see Liam slaving over the stove. “I thought you said we were gonna make breakfast together?”