Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lizzie could hardly breathe. She hadn't said one word since the boys walked in. I thought she was gonna pass out for not breathing.

"Lizzie. Are you alive?" Niall asked jokingly. Why. Why must have he asked her that? She's gonna freak out.

"What? oh ya sorry. I'm just a little nervous." Lizzie looked super relax all of a sudden. It's was like, once she heard the Irish accent, she was completely fine. Huh, weird.

"Why are you nervous Lizzie?" No matter what the words are, Harry finds a way to put a flirtish spin on it. He really is the biggest flirt in the band, maybe even in the world.

"Why am I nervous? You guys are the biggest pop stars in the world right now. I'm sitting here eating dinner with you, the beautiful Eleanor and of course Maura Horan. How could I not be nervous?!" Lizzie looked so cute. Her cheeks were flushed with pink, she was fiddling with her hands, and kept fixing her hair every five seconds. She was so nervous. She only does those things when she was extremely nervous. But, surprisingly she was calm.

"Lizzie, please. We are just five regular guys who you go to school with." Oh Louis, you are just so cute.

"Five regular guys who I go to school with? If you went to my school, I wouldn't mind showing up everyday. It would be a dream." And BAM. There goes that dynamite. I was waiting for her to say something embarrassing.

All of them just looked at each other and started laughing.

"Oh, Lizzie. That was very sweet." Zayn said while he was trying to gasp for air. He was laughing the hardest.

"It's true. If you guys did go to our school, half the girls would love school." I said. It was true. If the five guys went to out school, almost all the popular girls plus Lizzie would love school. They would never want to leave.

"Maura and I are gonna go back to the hotel. We should start packing. It was very lovely to meet you Lizzie! I'll text you later Annie." Eleanor said while her and Maura got up from the table. Wait, I didn't have her number.

"Wait, Eleanor! I don't have your number."

"Liam gave me yours, I'll text you." She smiled and gave Louis a kiss before walking away. They were such a cute couple!

"Who wants to go dancing?!" Harry said excitedly. How does he have enough energy to go dancing after he's done a three hour concert, flirt with Lizzie and eat a huge plate of vegan pasta?

"I don't know..we should get going." I said, oops. Lizzie shot me a glare begging me to allow us to go dancing.

"Please come! It will be no fun without you Annie!" Liam gave me a puppy dog look with those beautiful big brown eyes.

"C'mon Annie, you love dancing." Great, now Lizzie is on their side.

"That's not fair, 6-1. How am I suppose to win?" I whinned. I was so comfortable around them, even Lizzie seemed to be. She wasn't fangirling or anything.

"Guess you're not suppose to win?" Liam winked. Awe, how cute was he? No. Snap out of it. No, you can not fall for a popstar. NO.

"Fine, we can go. Only for an hour."

They all got up and ran to the car. Liam waited for me and pulled me into a nearby hallway.

"I'm really glad I met you." He smiled while he said it.

"Me too." I smiled back.

"Thanks for coming tonight. I was worried you might have said no.."

"Why would I say no?" I was quite surprised when he said that.