Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I woke up the next morning pain free with two strong toned arms securely around my waist. I smiled at the thought of last night. All we did was lay there, in each other's arms..kissing. That's all we needed to do to show our love for each other. Nothing else. Nothing we could both regret only moments after it could have happened.

Liam knew I felt how I felt, and I knew he felt how he felt. He didn't need to prove anything to me.

**

I got up and had a quick shower. Today was going to be my first day back to school since the accident. I had no pain in my ribs, and my head wasn't spinning or pounding. I could telll I was healing. And I was glad.

When everyone found out I was allowed to go back to school, they were happy for me. Except Liam. Liam had to get over the fact that I wasn't just his. Education also had me. He got over it though.

I decided to get dressed in black skinny jeans, my favourite british flag shirt and some grey toms. It felt weird getting dressed, doing my hair and putting my make up on. I hadn't gotten dressed in almost 3 weeks. 

I ran downstairs to make myself breakfast. I decided I would wake up Liam about 10 minutes before I had to leave. I didn't want to risk waking the boys, so I just settle for some cheerios and milk.

I finsihed and put my bowl in the sink when I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Lizzie

Today's the big day.

To: Lizzie

It's not like today's my first day of kindergarten. I've been going to that hell hole for 4 years now.

From: Lizzie

But last time you were there, you didn't have anyone, remember?

To: Lizzie

And who's fault was that?

From: Lizzie

Mine.

Both Lizzie and I were over the fact that she left me alone in our senior year. We just joke about it now.

To: Lizzie

Want a ride?

From: Lizzie

Don't need one. Niall's giving one to me.

To: Lizzie

Well, can I at least come with you guys to save gas?

From: Lizzie

Uhmm...

"Niall?" I heard Zayn shout when he was walking down the stairs and turned into the kitchen.

"He's not in here. It's only me." I turned around to face Zayn with a worried expression all over his face.

"Have you seen him?"

"No. I thought he was still sleeping."

"No. And he's not in the room."

To: Lizzie

Have you heard from Niall? Zayn can't find him anywhere.

From: Lizzie

Yes, he's with me.

"Niall's with Lizzie." I told Zayn. Wait, that's weird. Niall was never up this early unless I was making pancakes or something.

To: Lizzie

He left without me?!

From: Lizzie

Actually, he didn't leave. He spent the night last night.