Chapter 4

Chapter 4

How does she see me? She got tickets on the balcony. The contest where she won the tickets really was a scam contest, but she was just so happy she got tickets. But still, the concert is over. How does she see me?

From: Lizzie

Annie, I see you. What are you doing down there?

What was I gonna do? Pretend it wasn't me and make her think I'm someone else or actually own up to my lie I told?

From: Lizzie

Annie Julia Parks. I see you. I know you are reading this text right now. Don't pretend to be someone else. 

She actually does know me really well. I guess I should text her back?

From: Lizzie

Yes, you should text me back.

It's like she was being my conscience or something. She knew everything I was thinking. She truly is my best friend

To: Lizzie

It's a long story Liz, I'll tell you about it tomorrow! xx

I knew I shouldn't have but the xx at the end of the text, I only use it on twitter and tumblr. But, oh well.

From: Lizzie

No, explain to me now. Go to the bathroom outside section 312. Now.

To Lizzie:

No, I'm not making Brooke stand there looking like an idiot. I'll drive you home and explain everything.

From: Lizzie

But that takes to long, and you can't tell me everything with Brook in the car.

To Lizzie:

Fine, how about I drop you and Brooke off at your house, you run inside and grab stuff for a sleepover and you can come to my house. I can explain it all there.

From: Lizzie

What about your mom though? How is she feeling?

To: Lizzie

You know exactly how she's feeling. Dying inside, but brilliant outside. She will be fine with you over. By the time we get home she'll be asleep. I'll phone her right now to double check.

From: Lizzie

Okay, but don't think I'm gonna forget about this. You know damn well I won't.

Oh yes I do.

**

"Hey Annie, you okay?" I completely forgot Liam was still beside me. I think I felt his arm over my shoulders but I'm not sure.

"What? Oh ya, I'm fine." I just quickly looked up and looked back towards the ground. I feel so guilty lying to Lizzie, even worse considering she saw me backstage with all of them. I still don't understand how she saw me..there are curtains.

"Even though I just met you An, I know you aren't fine. You look like a ghost." He did not just say that.

"I do not look like a ghost! I'm just very pale. It's because I don't eat properly!" Oh no, why did I just say that?